[SOLVED]Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G (moonstone) - bootloop if using Power + Vol+, only fastboot available

Titek

Members
Jun 23, 2018
Hello.
I got stuck on a Xiaomi device that someone lent me, as she bought it in China, and once back in France, she wanted to change the rom for a global one or even EEA, but it didn't work, even if she could unlock the bootloader.
Since then, the phone is stuck, no way to acces to main system, only bootloader is possible, if pressing Power and Vol+ together, the phone boots back non stop. No recovery possible at all.
I have looked on many links using Google but don't know what's wrong.
When connecting phone, using command line : fasbtoot getvar product, it shows : moonstone.
I would had believed it would be sunstone for Redmi Note 12 5g (the box and the face on the device even say it's Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5g) (box only shows it, device shows on the rear side (redmi) as for all Redmi devices.
I have looked about partitions, from what I see, when typing command line :
fastboot getvar current-slot
It shows it's "a"
There is no "b" partition from what I see, if i try to type : fastboot boot_ab twrp.img, it says that there is no such partition.
Should I try to go for official rom (TW as it was bought in China?) to download and to flash via Miflash? As i tried EEA and Global and none of it works..... I mean, flash is successful, but when booting on, it then shows black screen and nothing else... (redmi logo just shows up for one sec then nothing else)

Can anyone help about that, please?
Regards

Finally solved it.
Had to flash sunstone rom and renamed inside the .bat the codename "sunstone" to "moonstone", then flashed, and everything went back to normal.
Moonstone rom didn't help to access the main system, as it stopped to black screen once Redmi logo appeared.