[SOLVED][MI10Lite5G] No camera detected after installing MIUI12 stable rom

trifail

Members
Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I installed the stable rom MIUI12 for the MI 10 Lite 5G smartphone, but get the error (in french, I don't have the right english version) "Unable to connect to camera device, try to restart". Of course, the camera was fine with original rom (MIUI 11)
I tried restarting but nothing changed.

I had to download a specific TWRP for "monet" (I don't really understand this part, I had a vangogh and it was unable to install the zip) because this version is not proposed in the thread. When I checked the zip signatures I got an error so I unchecked the signature checking and the installation was successful.
However, I verified the md5 sum of the zip on the device and it was the same as the one I downloaded on my computer.

Does someone have tried to install the rom for MI10 Lite 5G ? And have the same problem with the camera ?

If you need some logs, I don't know how to provide them, I know how to use adb with shell commands so if there is a procedure to get the logs I can handle it :)

Thank you in advance for your help !
Have a nice day

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-27-18-31-27-418_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-27-18-31-27-418_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 190
Hello,

It worked with version 12.0.2 I found on another site. The camera is working fine with the pre installed app, even if, I think, there is missing options such as great angle camera.

Thanks for your help