[SOLVED] Poco F6 Pro

Tonight I can unlock the bootloader, after waiting 3 days hahaha.I have another question. Does it really have better performance than the stock rom? How's it going with the games?
sorry for the late reply... As per performance is super, my F6 PRO was with global room, and it cant compare to the Xiaomi EU room :) you will see or you've already by now :). As per gaming, sorry, im not into games... but i have seen cool reviews about.

Hi AsadP, thanks for your sharing. Would you mind my asking if you have any problem in 5G connection? I just converted from CN ROM to EU ROM and found the 5G connection (provided by T-Mobile in U.S.) not working anymore. Thank you!

Hi AsadP, thanks for your sharing. Would you mind my asking if you have any problem in 5G connection? I just converted from CN ROM to EU ROM and found the 5G connection (provided by T-Mobile in U.S.) not working anymore. Thank you!
Hey bud,

Not that I can see.
My 5G signal works fine over here with two SIMs so I'm not sure if it's just a SIM card slot issue or the SIM itself in your instance.
Try a reflash of the zipped ROM ontop of your current, this may fix underlying issues as normally it has for me in the past.

Hey bud,

Not that I can see.
My 5G signal works fine over here with two SIMs so I'm not sure if it's just a SIM card slot issue or the SIM itself in your instance.
Try a reflash of the zipped ROM ontop of your current, this may fix underlying issues as normally it has for me in the past.
Thanks for your replying. Both SIM card and its slot should be good, as I was able to connect to 5G network with the CN ROM. I also tried re-flashing the ROM, but it did not solve the problem.

Thanks for your replying. Both SIM card and its slot should be good, as I was able to connect to 5G network with the CN ROM. I also tried re-flashing the ROM, but it did not solve the problem.
Strange..

You flashed stable? Or weekly. (Not sure if there is a weekly HOS)

Hello

pethkaqeni, i got the same message. Did you unlock your Phone?

My new Phone is Poco F6 and every day the Comunity App says quota Limit reached, try again tomorrow.
Please give feedback