[solved]redmi Pro Fake Rom?

FAK3r

Members
Jan 13, 2017
Hello, today buy a Xiaomi Redmi Pro, and thats arrive whit global rom (Multilinguage)

I dont know if is a Xiaomi.eu ROM, but need that rom.

The version of rom is -> MIUI Global 8.0 | Estable 8.0.7.0(LXKCNMA) and i dont find any upgrades..

is that a original or miui.eu rom? or the seller install that s**t??
Thanks

If the rom is installed from the seller, i need unlock the bootloader whit my MI account?? Thanks

Seem to be fake ROM. I think official ROM are MHQCNDI (8.1) or MHQCNDG (8.0) which are China ROM. Real Global ROM will not have CN in it. CN stand for China. So for Redmi Pro, it is probably MHQMIDI (Global) instead of MHQCNDI (China).

At the moment there is no global rom for Redmi pro only china official, the alternative is the Xiaomi. Eu rom, check the guides for unlocking bootloader and tjw procedure to install official china dev and then twrp recovery and the eu rom.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi..

i bought a phone delivered sold by AB brothers and it came the MIUI you mentioned above.. How can i download the latest MIUI 8.1?

Thank you @jiunse.. Hoping for a good outcome soon with global ROM for Redmi PRO.. Assuming if the global ROM is available do i need to unlock my bootloader manually? Or will it be a straight forward update?

If I received my Redmi Pro with Fake Global Rom, is that mean that the Phone is Fake/imitation? Response please. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If I received my Redmi Pro with Fake Global Rom, is that mean that the Phone is Fake/imitation? Response please. Thanks in advance.
No, it just means the seller installed a custom fake ROM with multilanguage support but with many other things broken. The phone itself is not a fake.

There is no global rom for Redmi pro only china official is availabile.So seller installed a custom ROM ( MIUI Global 8.0 | stable 8.0.7.0 LXKCNMA ) with multi language (fake no update ),lot off bugs , so i change to Rom Xiaomi.eu Rom. No problems no boot ware apps so i am happy thanks Xiaomi.eu ,I am waiting for next ROM update .