[solved]redmi Pro Fake Rom?

Discussion in 'Redmi Pro' started by FAK3r, Jan 13, 2017.

1. FAK3r

FAK3rMembers

Jan 13, 2017
    Hello, today buy a Xiaomi Redmi Pro, and thats arrive whit global rom (Multilinguage)

I dont know if is a Xiaomi.eu ROM, but need that rom.

The version of rom is -> MIUI Global 8.0 | Estable 8.0.7.0(LXKCNMA) and i dont find any upgrades..

is that a original or miui.eu rom? or the seller install that shit??
    Thanks

If the rom is installed from the seller, i need unlock the bootloader whit my MI account?? Thanks

2. VRaverna

VRavernaMembers

Dec 19, 2016
    Seem to be fake ROM. I think official ROM are MHQCNDI (8.1) or MHQCNDG (8.0) which are China ROM. Real Global ROM will not have CN in it. CN stand for China. So for Redmi Pro, it is probably MHQMIDI (Global) instead of MHQCNDI (China).

3. Atabertass

AtabertassMembers

Nov 28, 2016
    Male
    At the moment there is no global rom for Redmi pro only china official, the alternative is the Xiaomi. Eu rom, check the guides for unlocking bootloader and tjw procedure to install official china dev and then twrp recovery and the eu rom.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

4. FAK3r

FAK3rMembers

Jan 13, 2017
    solved thx for the comments

5. xiomivenky

xiomivenkyMembers

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    Hi..

i bought a phone delivered sold by AB brothers and it came the MIUI you mentioned above.. How can i download the latest MIUI 8.1?

6. Aidrian25

Aidrian25Members

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    I have the same problem

7. xiomivenky

xiomivenkyMembers

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    Hmm.. not sure why the resellers do this way and what't their hidden objective?

8. jlunse

jlunseMembers

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Sweden, Gothenburg
    [1] Redmi Pro is launched in China only.
    [2] A global ROM for Redmi Pro is not implemented yet.
    [3] Xiaomi developers are working on a global ROM for Redmi Pro.
    [4] Any information about the global ROM for Redmi Pro will be shared, here: http://en.miui.com

Also refer to: http://en.miui.com/thread-363500-69-1.html

9. xiomivenky

xiomivenkyMembers

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    Thank you @jiunse.. Hoping for a good outcome soon with global ROM for Redmi PRO.. Assuming if the global ROM is available do i need to unlock my bootloader manually? Or will it be a straight forward update?

10. John Gabriel

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    What do you mean that it' s solved?

11. John Gabriel

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    #11John Gabriel,Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    If I received my Redmi Pro with Fake Global Rom, is that mean that the Phone is Fake/imitation? Response please. Thanks in advance.

12. paralemptor

Dec 30, 2016
    No, it just means the seller installed a custom fake ROM with multilanguage support but with many other things broken. The phone itself is not a fake.

13. LAL007

LAL007Members

Mar 14, 2017
    Male
    There is no global rom for Redmi pro only china official is availabile.So seller installed a custom ROM ( MIUI Global 8.0 | stable 8.0.7.0 LXKCNMA ) with multi language (fake no update ),lot off bugs , so i change to Rom Xiaomi.eu Rom. No problems no boot ware apps so i am happy thanks Xiaomi.eu ,I am waiting for next ROM update .

Share Our Site