Some questions.

Branden

Members
Feb 12, 2011
Hello, I have a few questions:

1. Which MIUI weather app contains cities for California? I never did figure out which one did(and if this has been solved, please forgive my ignorance).

2. It would be nice to have a dedicated notes application, with some neat features.
Maybe syncing notes to your gmail, or facebook? And whatever else would be required for a refined notes application. Do any of you think it would be great?

3. Why not theme the video player for Orchis UI, if it has not already been thought of/put to work? I remember in the old MIUI ROMs, and every other ROM I've used, it stayed the same as stock.

4. Add wobbly icons in editing mode? I know it's probably asking for a lot, and not everyone would want it. So if it were to be considered, maybe add an option to switch on/off in the launcher settings?

5. Here's one I just thought of, and will edit in. Maybe an option to have all apps move automatically into a folder of your choice? You know, for those of use who miss the app drawer(I am sure I am not alone)? It would be great!

6. Last of all, can you all please continue the marvelous job you're doing at porting this ROM? Thanks!