New Some Serious Issues On Redmi Note 4

lesic

Members
Sep 11, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have installed the newest Xiaomi.eu rom on my Redmi Note 4 yesterday, it's great but the Google Play Store and Google Play Services keep constantly crashing, like every 3 seconds, it's not possible to use the phone normally. I tried to perform the tricks with cache and data erasing etc., i tried to install Google Play Services separately from downloaded .apk, to delete an Google account and create it again, and it just doesn't work.
I can't also perform a wipe from TWRP or from MIUI settings, it doesn't matter what wipe i choose, it seems like it can't access the internal memory.
What should i do?
Thanks!

For Redmi PRO and Note 4 allow manually permissions for com.mediatek.selfregister to avoid FC at start.

You did it?

No i didn't, i didn't know about it. Which permissions should i modify for this app?
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I have installed the newest Xiaomi.eu rom on my Redmi Note 4 yesterday, it's great but the Google Play Store and Google Play Services keep constantly crashing, like every 3 seconds, it's not possible to use the phone normally. I tried to perform the tricks with cache and data erasing etc., i tried to install Google Play Services separately from downloaded .apk, to delete an Google account and create it again, and it just doesn't work.
I can't also perform a wipe from TWRP or from MIUI settings, it doesn't matter what wipe i choose, it seems like it can't access the internal memory.
What should i do?
Thanks!
are you sure, you can do factory reset from settings..? try wipe /data partition from TWRP...

I tried to do this, and it keep saying Wipe failed, unable to mount some sections

@lesic How are you ? Can you please explain me how you install the custom rom on your xiaomi redmi note 4 i have the same and i have some issues to install it

Thanks a lot for your further reply

Best regards

Hi!
I unlocked the bootloader with granted permission and MiFlashUnlock, then installed the TWRP recovery with fastboot and then installed the Xiaomi.eu rom from the TWRP level. It works, but i couldn't run any wipe, so all of the installed apps are still on the new rom, and the Google Play Services and the Store are not working. I can't perform any wipe also. I really don't know what to do :(

Reactions: alex33
@lesic can you send me the good twrp ? Because my screen is like blocked i cant wipe the unlock for trwp ..

Yes, i installed the TWRP on default chinese ROM. Try to reinstall recovery, the touchscreen should be responding while you're in it

Hi , i reinstalled it but nothing still same , maybe its because im on a chinese devlopper rom.

Now im stucked , because when i try to update it comes back on the twrp screen :S

Thanks @lesic for your help and support by the way :)

I don't think that the rom actually can affect the recovery, did you unlock the bootloader?

And can someone please tell me what to do, if i cannot run a successful wipe?
Thanks

Hi , yes bootloader is unlocked officialy with xiaomi

Hope you solve your problem :)

Happily, i solved my problems :) Thanks
But i'm not qualified enough to solve yours :( My touchscreen is responding while it's in recovery mode. You should also be able to navigate with volume buttons

Happy for you , how did you fix that ?

Yes tried it out but no sucess it sn like blocked :S