Someone help me installing rom?

NicoCava99

Members
Mar 3, 2022
I've followed some tutorials on how to flash xiaomi.eu on my mi 11 pro, but i couldn't because TWRP doesn't see any file or folder into sdcard (or root) folder, where i put the .zip file and it says my internal storage is 0 mb.
I've tried to format data. I've tried: advanced wipe, selected "Data", Repair or Change File System, Change File System, EXT2, Swipe to Change, Back, EXT4, Swipe to Change, and then at least my internal storage was seen not as 0 mb but as 226054 mb, but still i can't see files. I've tried to format data and reboot to recovery, but nothing. Not even my PC can see files or folders when i open the internal storage using windows explorer. I've also tried to go to Mount, selected System and Data, disabled MTP and enabled it again. I've tried reinstalling TWRP too. My bootloader is unlocked, i don't have any kind of password, pin, fingerprint, etc on my phone.
What can i do?

Last edited:
I've followed some tutorials on how to flash xiaomi.eu on my mi 11 pro, but i couldn't because TWRP doesn't see any file or folder into sdcard (or root) folder, where i put the .zip file and it says my internal storage is 0 mb.
I've tried to format data. I've tried: advanced wipe, selected "Data", Repair or Change File System, Change File System, EXT2, Swipe to Change, Back, EXT4, Swipe to Change, and then at least my internal storage was seen not as 0 mb but as 226054 mb, but still i can't see files. I've tried to format data and reboot to recovery, but nothing. Not even my PC can see files or folders when i open the internal storage using windows explorer. I've also tried to go to Mount, selected System and Data, disabled MTP and enabled it again. I've tried reinstalling TWRP too. My bootloader is unlocked, i don't have any kind of password, pin, fingerprint, etc on my phone.
What can i do?