Someone who got Xiaomi.EU rom working on Mi 8 SE ?

thanks for answering

I've tried everything, and it stays on the "MI" screen, I've waited 15/20m. and it does not start

thank you very much

I have done format data, restart in recovery, and install the rom 8.7.5, and perfect.

One thing, there is no Spanish language?

thank you very much
yes there is...

Hi,

I just installed this TWRP on my MI8 SE, did a default wipe and then flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_8.7.5_v10-8.1.zip".

After reboot, I'm blocked on the MI logo with the "Powered by Android" and the 3 loading dots, the phone doesn't start.

Any idea please ?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT : : After 3 attempts and a manual wipe /data, it seems to work. :)

But at each reboot, I get an "Android System" message saying that there is an internal problem related to my device, and that I need to contact the manufacturer for more informations.

But after click on "OK", everything is alright. Except that I feel it's very laggy compared to the China Stable ROM.

Last edited:
Hi,

I just installed this TWRP on my MI8 SE, did a default wipe and then flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_8.7.5_v10-8.1.zip".

After reboot, I'm blocked on the MI logo with the "Powered by Android" and the 3 loading dots, the phone doesn't start.

Any idea please ?

Thank you in advance.

But at each reboot, I get an "Android System" message saying that there is an internal problem related to my device, and that I need to contact the manufacturer for more informations.

But after click on "OK", everything is alright. Except that I feel it's very laggy compared to the China Stable ROM.

i have the same message but i didnt experiance the extra laggyness

Hi,

Any idea please ?

Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem and something is not right. I reinstalled the Chinese developer and no problem. Can someone please fix this or help to figure it out what is the root of the problem.

I have sucesfully installed MIUI10 8.7.6 with TWRP-3.2.2-0703 on my unlocked MI8.

the custom rom first make a Bootloop but with a factory data reset in TWRP+ re-upload and insall a ROM.zip in phone a result was finally a sucess

But after install i have lost a recovery mode :(

I have sucesfully installed MIUI10 8.7.6 with TWRP-3.2.2-0703 on my unlocked MI8.

the custom rom first make a Bootloop but with a factory data reset in TWRP+ re-upload and insall a ROM.zip in phone a result was finally a sucess

But after install i have lost a recovery mode :(
did you choose keep system read only?

no, the red only option is only available on the first boot ?

My problem.
I install TWRP (in fastboot or with falshify) and i lost a XIAOMI ROM.
the boot to system show only twrp

After install a MI8_8.7.12_v10-8.1 rom, with twrp i lost a recovery.
With the menu, boot in recovery, to the update appliaction not show a recovery.

Last edited:
Hello. I do not have automatic screen rotation, even video recording takes me to portrait mode. A check mark is auto-turned on, but still does not work.
And the proximity sensor does not work when speaking the screen does not turn off.
In version 8.7.12, the theme application does not work.

Last edited:
no, the red only option is only available on the first boot ?

My problem.
I install TWRP (in fastboot or with falshify) and i lost a XIAOMI ROM.
the boot to system show only twrp

After install a MI8_8.7.12_v10-8.1 rom, with twrp i lost a recovery.
With the menu, boot in recovery, to the update appliaction not show a recovery.

I dont understand, you installed the eu.miui or chinese beta?
You flashed it through twrp so then i will probably be eu.miui.
But when you choose boot in recovery you dont go to recovery?
With menu you mean with power button or with menu in twrp?

Hello. I do not have automatic screen rotation, even video recording takes me to portrait mode. A check mark is auto-turned on, but still does not work.
And the proximity sensor does not work when speaking the screen does not turn off.
In version 8.7.12, the theme application does not work.
Hello,

screen rotation for me also doesnt work(sometimes it does)
The video bug i dont have
Themes are disabled in miui 10, at least for the betá's....

If you want to use themes in miui 10 there is a trick but, own risk..

You can use theme editor app, open app, browse theme you want to use, clock start and after that you can use it in theme manager

hello

with the eu rom does the "mi8 se" updated for the b20 band support ?

thanks for your answers.

hello

with the eu rom does the "mi8 se" updated for the b20 band support ?

thanks for your answers.

i dont believe a software update will make b20 supported...
If you have any other info, let me know... i am using a carrier that doesnt use b20

Can you please provide instructions for this procedure step-by-step for newbies (my phone Mi8)?
Starting with how to unlock the bootloader.
Highly appreciate it!!

ok.. after rom install, try install this boot.img as boot partition

select install image - select boot.img - boot partition
Please can you provide the boot.img file? I am also with the boot loop issue. Can I install it with the twrp?

Sorry, forget about the previous comment. Will try the 8.7.5 version. Even the weekly versions (like the 8.7.5) will have OTA right? If I choose to update from the 8.7.5 version to the newest that means I will get the bootloop again?
Thank you.

Best Regards