Something that annoys me on 9.7.25 coming from stock rom.

lololw1

Members
Jul 31, 2019
I'm running this on my Mi 6 (sagit), the only issue i am having is that the audio is definitely more rich (in quality), with deeper bass, etc. but i miss the stock rom loudness. Is there a way to add an option between richer audio (deeper bass) and louder audio just like in stock rom? Overall i have far better battery life/charging speed and definitely a boost in performance, and better resource management. I also forgot to mention that I am unable to launch Google assistant through "long home-key press" but works fine with "ok google" command, is there a fix?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I'm running this on my Mi 6 (sagit), the only issue i am having is that the audio is definitely more rich (in quality), with deeper bass, etc. but i miss the stock rom loudness. Is there a way to add an option between richer audio (deeper bass) and louder audio just like in stock rom? Overall i have far better battery life/charging speed and definitely a boost in performance, and better resource management. I also forgot to mention that I am unable to launch Google assistant through "long home-key press" but works fine with "ok google" command, is there a fix?

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding audio. Our audio is the same you would have on an official China ROM (maybe even louder).
As for the Google Assistant, set it as default app in Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (settings icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input
Set to Google there. It's not set by default on the Android Pie ROM.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding audio. Our audio is the same you would have on an official China ROM (maybe even louder).
As for the Google Assistant, set it as default app in Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (settings icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input
Set to Google there. It's not set by default on the Android Pie ROM.
What i mean is that the phone has a different audio "EQ" on the main speakers comparing to stock global rom, and "Google" is set but still no luck, even after a clean install still the same stuff

What i mean is that the phone has a different audio "EQ" on the main speakers comparing to stock global rom, and "Google" is set but still no luck, even after a clean install still the same stuff

Then don't compare to the Global ROM. We're using China ROMs as a base for Xiaomi.eu ROMs, and quite often China ROMs have somewhat different audio drivers and configurations. We're not trying to imitate the Global ROM, but to turn the China ROM into international-friendly one.
I got a Mi 6 and I cannot confirm your issue. Google Assistant works fine when I long-press the fingerprint sensor.
Also make sure it is set in Settings -> Additional settings -> Button shortcuts -> Launch Google Assistant -> Long press the Home button.