New Sounds crackling and apps not auto starting

Greenstone

Members
Mar 26, 2021
Hello, I am using Mi 9t Pro. I have installed the Beta released on 18th of March. However, I am facing some problems. I should state that, I'm a blind user and using the phone through a screen reader app. Screen readers use a different media channel called Accessibility volume in order not for the screen reader to get effected from increasing or decreasing volume with volume keys. But, when I switch to accessibility volume, the sound crackles and sometimes sizzles. The second problem is that some apps stop working, especially tts apps, after closing all apps through overview button. These apps are set to auto start or were allowed to be started by other apps.

Last edited:
Hello, I am using Mi 9t Pro. I have installed the Beta released on 18th of March. However, I am facing some problems. I should state that, I'm a blind user and using the phone through a screen reader app. Screen readers use a different media channel called Accessibility volume in order not for the screen reader to get effected from increasing or decreasing volume with volume keys. But, when I switch to accessibility volume, the sound crackles and sometimes sizzles. The second problem is that some apps stop working, especially tts apps, after closing all apps through overview button. These apps are set to auto start or were allowed to be started by other apps.
Hello,

Mi 10T with the 24.03.21 beta, I can confirm the same issue on my device.

I'm also blind and use a screen reader. The accessibility volume sizzling issue occurs on my device after some minute of usage.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Reboot the device
2. Use TalkBack to navigate through menus. Go to one app, go to another app and such...
3. The spoken feedback sound starts sizzling
4. It also affects any other sounds even the ringer when someone gives me a call.
5. The music playing sound is not affected.