Speedtest Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

I'm spanish and I speak Spanish, English, French and some Japanese. Also I speak valencian and catalan languages (regional but really useful here).

I'm sure you're just a kid showing off pretending he's the head of the office, otherwise, you would not be that childish to reply stupid coments like mines and get that mad that you need to prove yourself to an obvious troll. I'm bored of you, I think I already made you a fool too much (you helped me a lot with your stupid answers :) )
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Stefano131270
For now the Note 3 is locked... So only the Note 2 is usable.
And if you think that Note 3 will be supported more than Note 2 remember that they have the same processor. So the Roms are simply convertible
For the battery, yes it's larger, but you can't change it. And it's a bad thing!

So the Note 3 is a bit better, but also a bit worse for some reasons.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: Stefano131270
For now the Note 3 is locked... So only the Note 2 is usable.
And if you think that Note 3 will be supported more than Note 2 remember that they have the same processor. So the Roms are simply convertible
For the battery, yes it's larger, but you can't change it. And it's a bad thing!

So the Note 3 is a bit better, but also a bit worse for some reasons.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
Nokia 3310 has also a cheap plastic case and removable battery, so I guess It's better than redmi note 3... You can try to convince yourself, but the reality is that redmi note 3 is much better phone than redmi note 2. N0te 3 has the bootloader locked (like every single phone in the world), but that will change in few days. Anyway, of course it's usable, the only thing that changes is that developers will have to unlock it before they can develop roms. That's a horrible excuse for trying to hide the fact that, in few months, your plastic ugly phone has been outdated.

Don't feed the troll...
jackomolongo: Otherwise, I have a 32 or 64 GB micro SD card for you. Please, put it into your Redmi Note 3. Thanks.
You mean micro sd storage that slows down the device performance (micro sd storage is MUCH more slow than internal storage, even if they are U1+ sd cards)? No thanks, that's one of the reasons why iphone has no lag with much shittier hardware than androids that do have it. A simple 2 USD micro SD OTG adapter will work to me with my samsung evo 64 GB micro sd in case I want mass storage.

Dudes, you are really jealous, right? The sooner you accept your mistake of having the redmi note 2 that early, the sooner you will get over it. What a pity... So much money wasted...

jackomolongo, you are such an asshole, i can't belive it.....
Why can't you find something useful to do in your life? Like hang yourself, or something...

Reactions: mnikolce
jackomolongo, you are such an asshole, i can't belive it.....
Why can't you find something useful to do in your life? Like hang yourself, or something...
I think that redmi note 2 owners are the ones that want to hang themselves because of the HUGE mistake they made buying that plastic crap. I love the fact that you all hate me because you realized that now your new phone is outdated. Poor boys...

I think that redmi note 2 owners are the ones that want to hang themselves because of the HUGE mistake they made buying that plastic crap. I love the fact that you all hate me because you realized that now your new phone is outdated. Poor boys...
Are you real? Do u listen what kind of words u write here? Hang themselves? For ******* 150 euros. Go f**k yourself and stop annoying here!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Are you real? Do u listen what kind of words u write here? Hang themselves? For ******* 150 euros. Go f**k yourself and stop annoying here!

Yes, because that other asshole has written those words before. I only laugh at stupid dudes that bought that plastic crap, I only say that kind of things (hanging stuff) if people says them to me before. I see you have not any real argument to fight against me, that's why you have to say those stupid things.

Repeating. RN3 is WAY better phone than RN2 at the same or less price, and people that bought RN2 are stupid dudes that now have an outdated phone.

Yes, because that other asshole has written those words before. I only laugh at stupid dudes that bought that plastic crap, I only say that kind of things if people says them to me before. I see you have not any real argument to fight against me, that's why you have to say those stupid things.

Repeating. RN3 is WAY better phone than RN2 at the same or less price, and people that bought RN2 are stupid dudes that now have an outdated phone.
Why no one else offended so many people for buying phone that cost 500-600 euros six months ago, now those phones can't beat Redmi Note 2 which costs 150 euros, and whats the point off comparing RN2 with RN3 (20-50 euros price difference) someone prefers changeable battery, SD slot, some one will go for aluminum and fingerprint sensor... Just 50 euros difference... What is the score of RN2 in antutu 48000, what is for RN3 - 50.000 will that change life to average user? Tomorrow (we don't know) Xiaomi maybe will release Mi5 and with multiple increase in performance, 4 GB RAM 64gb memory, and with snapdragon 820 for just the same price of RN2, cheaper maybe than RN3... And so what? Hang yourself assholes, jackassmolongos, you outdated stupid dudes! Go find something else to do with your free time!

Why no one else offended so many people for buying phone that cost 500-600 euros six months ago, now those phones can't beat Redmi Note 2 which costs 150 euros, and whats the point off comparing RN2 with RN3 (20-50 euros price difference) someone prefers changeable battery, SD slot, some one will go for aluminum and fingerprint sensor... Just 50 euros difference... What is the score of RN2 in antutu 48000, what is for RN3 - 50.000 will that change life to average user? Tomorrow (we don't know) Xiaomi maybe will release Mi5 and with multiple increase in performance, 4 GB RAM 64gb memory, and with snapdragon 820 for just the same price of RN2, cheaper maybe than RN3... And so what? Hang yourself assholes, jackassmolongos, you outdated stupid dudes! Go find something else to do with your free time!

MI5 will cost 400+€ counting warranty and shipping, it's other league. Every phone gets outdated sooner or later but... two months? really? it was released in late august and you could not even buy it until september. And in november RN3 was released... Thats sad. Outdated. MicroSD storage slows down the device, that's a fact, and you can use a microSD like a pendrive with a 2$ adapter. Removable battery was a good thing in 2008, nowadays it only makes the phone crappyer. Stop crying cheap plastic owners, you've just been outdated, but hey, not everybody can have THE BEST.

MI5 will cost 400+€ counting warranty and shipping, it's other league. Every phone gets outdated sooner or later but... two months? really? it was released in late august and you could not even buy it until september. And in november RN3 was released... Thats sad. Outdated. MicroSD storage slows down the device, that's a fact, and you can use a microSD like a pendrive with a 2$ adapter. Removable battery was a good thing in 2008, nowadays it only makes the phone crappyer. Stop crying cheap plastic owners, you've just been outdated, but hey, not everybody can have THE BEST.
When did Redmi Note 3 become the best choice? Yes, over redmi note 2 after 3 months... For how much? 50 euros more... Big deal! Go play some balls!

When did Redmi Note 3 become the best choice? Yes, over redmi note 2 after 3 months... For how much? 50 euros more... Big deal! Go play some balls!

Did you ran out of arguments right? Thats okay. Just sit in a corner and cry like the others. RN3 is clearly the best choice right now.

Did you ran out of arguments right? Thats okay. Just sit in a corner and cry like the others. RN3 is clearly the best choice right now.
Who cares? You want to have the best? Go buy a Lamborghini or similar, 50 euros difference, you have Xiaomi, the one next to you galaxy a7, so what? Are you kindergarden age? Is your brain missing some nuts and bolts?

Who cares? You want to have the best? Go buy a Lamborghini or similar, 50 euros difference, you have Xiaomi, the one next to you galaxy a7, so what? Are you kindergarden age? Is your brain missing some nuts and bolts?

I can't take you seriously if you talk about galaxy a7 like it is a good phone. I can see you have no idea what you're talking about. I already owned you too much, now you can leave with your butthurt before saying more ignorant things.

I can't take you seriously if you talk about galaxy a7 like it is a good phone. I can see you have no idea what you're talking about. I already owned you too much, now you can leave with your butthurt before saying more ignorant things.
Ok you have to have the last words? Write down after me. Redmi note 2 was September, Redmi Note 3 is December. Yes more and better in December, so how the owners of something you classify as stupid? You are an idiot.