Speedtest Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

MI5 will cost 400+€ counting warranty and shipping, it's other league. Every phone gets outdated sooner or later but... two months? really? it was released in late august and you could not even buy it until september. And in november RN3 was released... Thats sad. Outdated. MicroSD storage slows down the device, that's a fact, and you can use a microSD like a pendrive with a 2$ adapter. Removable battery was a good thing in 2008, nowadays it only makes the phone crappyer. Stop crying cheap plastic owners, you've just been outdated, but hey, not everybody can have THE BEST.

*Nobody can have the best ;)

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Ok you have to have the last words? Write down after me. Redmi note 2 was September, Redmi Note 3 is December. Yes more and better in December, so how the owners of something you classify as stupid? You are an idiot.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Wow, it's really sad when you say those stupid things, as you are admitting I am right on the important things. Well, okay.

Yes, I do, and now you don't. Note 2 prime HAHAHA what a plastic crap.

You are talking about a device that is the same as a Note 3... Seriously man? It's 2 feature plus, not all the device. If it got a Helio X20 ok, but it's the same Helio X10...

And waiting 4 months for a new phone isn't really good man ;)

Ps: I'm not laughing about your choise, so please keep calm

Reactions: lasbrujazz
You are talking about a device that is the same as a Note 3... Seriously man? It's 2 feature plus, not all the device. If it got a Helio X20 ok, but it's the same Helio X10...

And waiting 4 months for a new phone isn't really good man ;)

Ps: I'm not laughing about your choise, so please keep calm

I know it's RN2 plus big battery, fingerprint sensor, aluminium and 3GB of ram, but that makes it a better phone, better looking, more features and same or less price, and that makes that people like you that bought a phone few time ago (2 and a half months, not 4, it was released in late august, and you couldn't barely buy it until september, don't lie) now has it's phone outdated by a new model that's better at the same or less price. The sensation of "broken dreams" because your NEW phone now it's not "the best" must be painful. It's like buying an iphone 6s and the next day the release iphone 7.

Last edited:
I know it's RN2 plus big battery, fingerprint sensor, aluminium and 3GB of ram, but that makes it a better phone, better looking, more features and same or less price, and that makes that people like you that bought a phone few time ago (2 and a half months, not 4, it was released in late august, and you couldn't barely buy it until september, don't lie) now has it's phone outdated by a new model that's better at the same or less price. The sensation of "broken dreams" because your NEW phone now it's not "the best" must be painful. It's like buying an iphone 6s and the next day the release iphone 7.

The better battery can't be changed...
I don't need the fingerprint sensor. Ok, lot's of people want it but I don't need it.
The aluminioum cover makes it only more heavy and closed.
3GB of RAM... That I need but I haven't got on my RD2... :(
For now there isn't a stable (not miui stable, i mean without bugs) european rom for the RD3... So I can't buy it unless i'm sure I can use it. So add to 2 months and half the time for a stable rom. 1 month? Or more?

For now I'm sure i bought a fantastic phone and not a "plastic crap" as you think.

I'm not saying that Note 2 is better than the Note 3. I'm saying that buying a Note 2 wasn't a very very big mistake.

Reactions: Varvaris
I don't need the fingerprint sensor. Ok, lot's of people want it but I don't need it.
For now there isn't a stable (not miui stable, i mean without bugs) european rom for the RD3... So I can't buy it unless i'm sure I can use it. So add to 2 months and half the time for a stable rom. 1 month? Or more?

For now I'm sure i bought a fantastic phone and not a "plastic crap" as you think.

I'm not saying that Note 2 is better than the Note 3. I'm saying that buying a Note 2 wasn't a very very big mistake.

At least you got extra 0.2GHz of processor..

Sent from my ASUS_T00N using Tapatalk

Reactions: SkiFire13
Very entertaining... Good day ahead guys...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

At last someone mature. Obviously I was only trying to make those childish assholes mad, and obviously I achieved it. I can't believed they swallowed that bait... Well, enough fun. Bye.

There is always a better phone some months later. :) The note3 will not turn into trash either just because ie some kickass helio x20 phone comes out next march.

For me the metal is a not so good, because I often use my phone in cold, but still I like the idea of new battery size a lot. Maybe I will sell the note2, get a note3, losing like 50 euros in the process, but I hardly consider that a "huge mistake". :) It's what a 8 year old would say, having saved that much in the pig bank over a year or something.

Today the phone industry runs very fast, as the computer world, there is the best buy. Maybe it: the predecessor model at half price!

Oggi il settore della telefonia corre velocissimo, come il mondo informatico, non esiste il miglior acquisto. Forse si: il modello precedente a meta prezzo!

Reactions: delboy
Snapdragon 820, Force touch, home button finger sensor but smaller screen of 5.2".

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk