Stable 8.0.10 Arrived

fmkhan100

Members
Jul 30, 2016
The moderator has done a good job by uploading the china stable 8.0.10,, but there is no mention that it is beta version or final version of 8.0.10 because it's uploaded 1 day before the official miui 8.0.10 was released on official website.
Any moderator kindly clear this issue. Thanks

Seriously?

upload_2016-10-21_7-47-8.png

Reactions: ov1lord
in the weekly dev rom psot, there is also links for the stable releases, just under the weekly dev rom download links there is the stable download links.

Reactions: Laievskaia
Hi there, I'm new to this forum. Just now I tried to use the eu Rom because of battery issues I've had in different Global Roms en.miui. I heard the battery life on the eu rom is better and it's newer because it's really a debloated and tweaked china rom.
Unfortunately, no matter which rom I choose, I end up with the phone loading the system, desktop flashing and then the whole process repeats. (Just like a bootloop, just not at the mi logo as usual)
I had to install global again, but still want to try your roms here and check out if the battery life is better. Btw I have a Redmi 3s 32/3. If you could help me, I'd be really grateful.