New [STABLE] Google Play Protect certification not passing - MI10 (umi) V12.0.4.0.QJBCNXM v12-10

neron

Members
May 18, 2016
Since updating to Stable V12.0.4.0 this morning, Google Play Protect now shows as uncertified. I have attempted as discussed on forums to restore Persist backup and also try flashing persist from Xiaomi roms have tried image file from India and global rom without success. Could I please log as a bug, please?
photo_2020-07-12_10-57-29.jpg

Since updating to Stable V12.0.4.0 this morning, Google Play Protect now shows as uncertified. I have attempted as discussed on forums to restore Persist backup and also try flashing persist from Xiaomi roms have tried image file from India and global rom without success. Could I please log as a bug, please?
View attachment 30876
how about Chinese MIUI 12 fastboot Rom?

Hey, is your safetynet passed? After I flash the persist file, the play protect certification instead of Safetynet is not certificated. But I wiped out the cache and date of Play Store. After a while, it's certified again. Hope this will helpful

Reactions: neron
Hey, is your safetynet passed? After I flash the persist file, the play protect certification instead of Safetynet is not certificated. But I wiped out the cache and date of Play Store. After a while, it's certified again. Hope this will helpful
Will give that a try now.

I also have the same problem in the weekly rom for the mi10 umi. I came from official global to ROM EU weekly, it worked for a week then stopped.

Reactions: neron