Stable rom widevine l1

Apr 24, 2018
I have mi 9t pro global version device. I have unlocked bootloader and what happens to my widevine if i flash xiaomi eu stable version and can i revert widevine to l1 if i lose it.

Reactions: danilomazzaro
I have mi 9t pro global version device. I have unlocked bootloader and what happens to my widevine if i flash xiaomi eu stable version and can i revert widevine to l1 if i lose it.
Currently, I'm using Miui Eu beta on my Mi9t pro. I have used stable and now I'm on beta and both have widevine L1 for this device. If you are using any Miui EU from xiaomi.eu nothing could be wrong with widevine L1 for suportes devices like Mi9T Pro (K20 Pro).

Currently, I'm using Miui Eu beta on my Mi9t pro. I have used stable and now I'm on beta and both have widevine L1 for this device. If you are using any Miui EU from xiaomi.eu nothing could be wrong with widevine L1 for suportes devices like Mi9T Pro (K20 Pro).
Can you compare your beta rom to the stable. What advantages do you see? Are you satisfied with your change?

Can you compare your beta rom to the stable. What advantages do you see? Are you satisfied with your change?

There's a lot of little things on this Rom, but I'll try to resume the features has made my decision:

1 - Camera features
This Rom has an extra features on camera, my favorite is Dinamic Shot. It's like a live photos from IOS, that makes a couple photos before and after your shot and make a short video. On Google Photos you can switch your photo to another Frame of this Dinamic Photo.

2- Google Now/Feed Integration
On home screen (this feature is available currently only on Beta), you can choose you swipe right gesture to go to Google Feed intead of vault.
On this same topic, you can choose a swipe up gesture to activate Google Now instead of Search on Mi Browser.

3- Google Pay and contactless pay
Sometimes on my Gpay won't work on Miui Global, and if you do a clean install of MIUI EU (Stable or Beta) you will can setup and use Gpay with contactless pay.

4- Customization
Theres a lot of AOD animations, fingerprint sensor animations, some incons grid layout for Home screen (like 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7).

5- On last beta have a redesigned and beauty Media Players Notifications.

6- Netflix could be dowloaded over Google Play Store if you are not rooted(on my last stock MIUI devices or another rooted devices, I've have to do download on external mirrors)

Theres a lot of interesting features, but this 6 has maded me to choose MIUI EU

Attachments

• MIUI-EU.jpg
    MIUI-EU.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 602
There's a lot of little things on this Rom, but I'll try to resume the features has made my decision:

1 - Camera features
This Rom has an extra features on camera, my favorite is Dinamic Shot. It's like a live photos from IOS, that makes a couple photos before and after your shot and make a short video. On Google Photos you can switch your photo to another Frame of this Dinamic Photo.

On home screen (this feature is available currently only on Beta), you can choose you swipe right gesture to go to Google Feed intead of vault.
On this same topic, you can choose a swipe up gesture to activate Google Now instead of Search on Mi Browser.

Sometimes on my Gpay won't work on Miui Global, and if you do a clean install of MIUI EU (Stable or Beta) you will can setup and use Gpay with contactless pay.

4- Customization
Theres a lot of AOD animations, fingerprint sensor animations, some incons grid layout for Home screen (like 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7).

5- On last beta have a redesigned and beauty Media Players Notifications.

6- Netflix could be dowloaded over Google Play Store if you are not rooted(on my last stock MIUI devices or another rooted devices, I've have to do download on external mirrors)

Theres a lot of interesting features, but this 6 has maded me to choose MIUI EU
How is the battery life compared to stock?

1 - Camera features

A veces, en mi Gpay no funcionará en Miui Global, y si realiza una instalación limpia de MIUI EU (Estable o Beta), podrá configurar y usar Gpay con pago sin contacto.

4- personalización
Hay muchas animaciones de AOD, animaciones de sensores de huellas digitales, algunos diseños de cuadrícula incons para la pantalla de inicio (como 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7).

5- En la última beta tenemos notificaciones de reproductores multimedia rediseñados y bonitos.

6- Netflix podría descargarse en Google Play Store si no está rooteado (en mis últimos dispositivos MIUI de stock u otros dispositivos rooteados, tengo que descargarlos en espejos externos)

Hay muchas características interesantes, pero este 6 me ha llevado a elegir MIUI EU
[/CITAR]
En el estable 11.0.5.0 ya resuelto los problemas con OK Google, ¿ya está resuelto en las versiones beta?

En el estable 11.0.5.0 ya resuelto los problemas con OK Google, ¿ya está resuelto en las versiones beta?

Wait, are you saying that Xiaomi EU actually has widevine l1 now? That's not what I'm getting (l3)....
If you have a device with widevine L3, but in stock your device has a L1, you can apply a zip patch, on mine Mi9T pro I did this and its now have widevine L1.
Important: Only device's with L1 in global stock it will have L1 after you apply the patch.
I will search a link for Mi9T and Mi9T pro.

If you have a device with widevine L3, but in stock your device has a L1, you can apply a zip patch, on mine Mi9T pro I did this and its now have widevine L1.
Important: Only device's with L1 in global stock it will have L1 after you apply the patch.
I will search a link for Mi9T and Mi9T pro.
Oh, interesting! I would really like that link, although I don't know what level it was at before flashing Xiaomi EU.

On another note, I just upgraded to the latest stable to check if widevine would change -- it didn't, but I lost the alarm app and nothing seems to replace it. Odd!

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

How is the battery life compared to stock?
A little better, over here I'm having 6h~10h of SOT (screen on time). But this can change according to your device usage.
I will attach some Screenshots of my current battery stats, it is in a half, not completely drained, but you can compare with your battery life. Before, with stock, my device did run 5~7h of SOT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-52-38-259_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-52-38-259_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-52-41-634_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-52-41-634_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 256
Oh, interesting! I would really like that link, although I don't know what level it was at before flashing Xiaomi EU.

On another note, I just upgraded to the latest stable to check if widevine would change -- it didn't, but I lost the alarm app and nothing seems to replace it. Odd!

You can install DRM info over Play Store and see what version you have.
If you need, it's here a link with a solution (in case if you have a L3 after you test with DRM info).

And I will attach one screenshot of my DRM info. You can see on Widevine CDM, my security level is L1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-59-57-783_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-59-57-783_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 387
Probably could be a problem of a dirty flash. I don't know what method you are used.
What version are you used before the last flash?
You mean, before updating a few hours ago? Not sure, but used the Updater app to download the zip and flashing went without a hitch (apart from losing the alarm app).

I am gonna go read through that thread and see if a solution is available. Let me know if you got any pointers - and thanks for helping so far!

For the record: Took a chance and installed weekly over the current stable. No issues doing so, but widevine is still L3.

Last edited: