Starling

Bobbobbob

Members
Feb 19, 2021
I'm using the stable build but failing this,how can this be fixed?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-12-15-35-15-788_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-15-35-15-788_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 60
My bank, starling won't work because of it, my phone passes saftey net but fails this, now I've meet an app that needs it what next?

My bank, starling won't work because of it, my phone passes saftey net but fails this, now I've meet an app that needs it what next?
If you are rooted try freeze Magisk (renamed and hidden) with icebox or similar app when banking. If that dont help use search /google

Given the number of posts without solution about this bank app, I am not sure you will get a simple answer.

The easy solution would be to switch back to an official ROM and lock the bootloader, or to change bank.

There's nothing wrong with the results you're showing. You pass "MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY".
You won't pass "MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY" with an unlocked bootloader.

Given the number of posts without solution about this bank app, I am not sure you will get a simple answer.

The easy solution would be to switch back to an official ROM and lock the bootloader, or to change bank.
How can I switch back and lock the bootloader sorry? I've tried but I get "the system has been destroyed" error

How can I switch back and lock the bootloader sorry? I've tried but I get "the system has been destroyed" error
You are supposed to use MiFlash, double check if you are using the correct ROM for your phone region, and don't lock the the first time to see if everything is going alright.

If you reflashed and locked using the wrong ROM (say a Global ROM on a China device), it may brick the device (I never flashed back the original ROM to confirm the exact behaviour).

(Obviously, your app probably won't work until you lock the BL, it is more an intermediate step to give you a chance to understand why you had an issue the first time)

Last edited:
Reactions: jericho246