Status update V5 translations

Today we merged the last translations to fully support the base of MIUI V5.

We will now focus on device specific apk's starting with Xiaomi devices (aries and mione_plus)

Because our translations are based on V4 translations some strings are outdated and need improvements. We are working on those.

If you find any bugs or if you have any suggestion then make a new issue on our REPO here
You can also contact me with a private conversation.
Although the first method using the issue tracker is preffered and probably a lot faster.

Is there a Dutch language pack to flash over a 3.4.28 rom for a Xiaomi MI?

For an M2 it's easy to flesh your phone with/to a new Dutch rom, for my girl's MI I don't get it sorted (she's using an older rom now).

Is there a Dutch language pack to flash over a 3.4.28 rom for a Xiaomi MI?

For an M2 it's easy to flesh your phone with/to a new Dutch rom, for my girl's MI I don't get it sorted (she's using an older rom now).

I can build a langauge pack for you put I don't know if you have enough space on /system

Reactions: Ezra
I flashed my xiaomi m2a with miui 353, can I flash a dutch language pack over it?

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 2

Installed the Multilang package today, but there are no other languages available anymore. Can I download just the Dutch Langpack for my mi2 from somewhere?
(After this I downloaded the full English pack (3.6.7) and reinstalled the latest (3.6.7) full multilangpack again, but it did not help. Only English en Chinese is available under "language and input".
If anyone can check if he/she can switch from Dutch to English and back again then I would love to hear it.

I have Dutch there..

a7epyru5.jpg

~Tapatalk 4~

Great, thanks for your reply!
It is a local problem on my phone then.
Can I download or activite the Dutch language from somewhere? I still have my older roms on my phone if it needs to be copied from another location

Just download multilang 3.6.7 and install via updater app..

~Tapatalk 4~

I did it via the updater, but I don't take all the releases. Last release I used was from 2 weeks ago, but that shouldn't be a problem.
My system started in Dutch, but when I changed the language, I couldn't go back to Dutch.

edit: Redownloaded the languagepack on my pc via the mirror (why can't I download the .zip file with my phone?) and now it works. Issues solved

Ik ben op vakantie, de vertalingen voor 3.7.5, 3.7.12 en 3.7.19 worden later verwerkt

I am on vacation, the translations for 3.7.5, 3.7.12 and 3.7.19 will be synced later

I can build a langauge pack for you put I don't know if you have enough space on /system
I'm really sorry for my late reply, overlooked this topic :$
Hope you have/had a good vacation :)

Anyways...
Thanks for your offer!!! Really appreciate that! :)
How can I sort out how much space in "/system" is? I mean, how much space do you need for a translation?

I'm really sorry for my late reply, overlooked this topic :$
Hope you have/had a good vacation :)

Anyways...
Thanks for your offer!!! Really appreciate that! :)
How can I sort out how much space in "/system" is? I mean, how much space do you need for a translation?
Install Terminal emulator and run command df

~Tapatalk 4~

It's only possible if you remove stuff from system. Translations are bigger then 2mb
Maybe some apps or ringtones.
Will look, I don't promise anything

It's only possible if you remove stuff from system. Translations are bigger then 2mb
Maybe some apps or ringtones.
Will look, I don't promise anything

I understand it and thanks for your effort.

Gonna check tonight what I can delete from the /system