New Still a problem: MIUI Widgets don't place.

Likeusb

Members
Oct 14, 2022
The new widgets that were added here, they don't work. I can get into the menu and I can see them, and if I tap on the widget itself it lets me "preview" what it would look like but not actually place them. If I try to press add to home screen, even with wifi on, it just does not work. Any idea why?
Redmi note 10 pro
MIUI 14.0.1.0
Already tried the MIUI provider page (https://provider.xiaomi.eu/), gives an error of "This is a restricted provider platform, get lost!"
Themes app has access to the internet
Left from main home screen is App Vault
Any other questions I'll try to answer as soon as possible

Los nuevos widgets que se agregaron aquí, no funcionan. Puedo entrar en el menú y puedo verlos, y si toco el widget en sí mismo, me permite "previsualizar" cómo se vería, pero en realidad no colocarlos. Si trato de presionar agregar a la pantalla de inicio, incluso con wifi encendido, simplemente no funciona. ¿Alguna idea de por qué?
Redmi note 10 pro
MIUI 14.0.1.0
Ya probé la página del proveedor de MIUI (https://provider.xiaomi.eu/), da un error de "Esta es una plataforma de proveedores restringida, ¡piérdete!"
La aplicación Themes tiene acceso a internet
Dejado desde la pantalla principal de inicio es App Vault
Cualquier otra pregunta que intentaré responder lo antes posible

Hi, good afternoon, I have the same problem as you with the widgets. I can select one to display it on the main screen, but it won't let me set it, just preview how it would look, but it's not possible to set it. I also have a Redmi Note 10 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-17-21-21-643_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-17-21-21-643_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 337
Well, none of us has that issue, so... Not sure what to tell you here.

Fixed in the home screen settings on screen -1 I removed the application vault and put nothing and now it lets me set the widgets

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-14-20-02-217_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-14-20-02-217_com.miui.home.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Screenshot_2023-03-09-14-20-26-840_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-14-20-26-840_com.miui.home.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 498
Reactions: dljkacs
Fixed in the home screen settings on screen -1 I removed the application vault and put nothing and now it lets me set the widgets
Actually fixed this for me, thank you very much
Ig it's something to do with the app vault being the -1 screen

Actually fixed this for me, thank you very much
Ig it's something to do with the app vault being the -1 screen
Sounds like you might have the global App vault installed from Play Store. Uninstall it if that's the case.

hey I have the same problem I'm running miui 13.0.6 on note 10 pro global version and my themes app is connected to the internet but I can't find the widgets please help

Reactions: DJKrylov
I have the same trouble with the widgets, don't let me put in the home screen or install it, I try change region and use a VPN but nothing works for me