STILL NO AP2SD ???????????

atmasters

Members
Mar 11, 2011
Man this kinda bugs me. I still have no apps2sd and now I have gone and tried to partition my sd card and lost my stable version of MIUI (thats my fault ) but still do not understand why now I do not have apps2sd? I have tried to do the fixes on the forum but cant get it to work now I guess I am stuck with this new update and hope to god it works for me.

HTC Desire

I have no apps 2 sd after I have down loaded the last 2 roms does anyone know how to go back and get older versions of MIUI ? I have lost all my stuff on my sd card trying to get apps2sd back up and running I totally forgot to back up my sd card so kinda pissed right now.

Man this kinda bugs me. I still have no apps2sd and now I have gone and tried to partition my sd card and lost my stable version of MIUI (thats my fault ) but still do not understand why now I do not have apps2sd? I have tried to do the fixes on the forum but cant get it to work now I guess I am stuck with this new update and hope to god it works for me.

HTC Desire

Flash attached file through recovery to enable a2sd.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=575719&d=1303523439

Does Ext2 also work?

Depends on whether the kernel you use supports EXT2. I know it works with EXT3 and EXT4 with stock kernel as well as a number of Kernel developers. Never tested this with EXT2.
Here is the info from Dark Tremor. The app supports EXT2, 3 and 4. It's the kernel associated with the ROM that dictates whether EXT2, 3 or 4 is supported.

<<Checks kernel support for native Linux partitions (EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4). If none are present, program will activate boot protection and end program. This prevents time being wasted searching for a partition to mount when kernel support is not available. >>

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158812834168055 <<<good reference but there is a thread support on XDA also
Darktremor Change Log
by Darktremor Apps2SD on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 12:25pm

we'll got my apps2sd working. but... in CM7 i could store all (exept Gapps) at the sd card. but in 1.5.6 (milestone) not. just a few one.
you know anyting about it?
thx in advance