Stolen Mi10 with TWRP and Android 11

Peterson1190

Members
Oct 26, 2020
Hello all!

My Mi 10 phone got stolen.
My question is that, if I sent the erase all from micloud to it and it is connected to the internet can it do the erase even if it has TWRP on it?

Hello all!

My Mi 10 phone got stolen.
My question is that, if I sent the erase all from micloud to it and it is connected to the internet can it do the erase even if it has TWRP on it?
No worry
If TWRP encryption was set up, they can't do much from the phone. They are forced to erase it someway.
If find device was enabled you can block the phone at internet connection.

No worry
If TWRP encryption was set up, they can't do much from the phone. They are forced to erase it someway.
If find device was enabled you can block the phone at internet connection.
Thanks, the problem is that I do not remember, that TWRP asked for PW. I think no. (I have downloaded it from here.)
I have already blocked the phone, but I'm unsure that I could also erase it remotely, because of the Custom recovery.

Thanks, the problem is that I do not remember, that TWRP asked for PW. I think no. (I have downloaded it from here.)
I have already blocked the phone, but I'm unsure that I could also erase it remotely, because of the Custom recovery.
You may fail to erase the phone but neither the stealer can get into your phone without formatting it.
Because device Serial number or ID thing is related to your sign-in Mi account, you can set your phone online as stolen, so they can only flash Modified MIUI in order to use your device, to bypass the blocking in its initial setup, I have been cheated bought an stolen Mi 6 online, when Phone is recognised as Stolen in the "deep software layers", it seems flash via Recovery in Fastboot mode even would not work, you know what I did!?
I flashed the delicate ROM with Mi-Flash, but replaced the recovery.img with TWRP
MI 6 sucks and is old, its bootloader state can be cracked by computer softwares, and I already throw it into dustbin, now Am using K30 Pro, haven't found a working bootloader cracker so far.

You may fail to erase the phone but neither the stealer can get into your phone without formatting it.
We're talking here about Mi 10, not some old device. From my experience, if you set a screen lock on Mi 10, even formatting it won't remove the screen lock.

We're talking here about Mi 10, not some old device. From my experience, if you set a screen lock on Mi 10, even formatting it won't remove the screen lock.
In that case, the new phones are no longer stores the Screen lock under its Data Partition, but somewhere else, I hope I can figure it out someday! Thank You