Replacement battery Xiaomi MI10 5G

BailA

Members
Aug 21, 2020
Hello everyone and happy holidays, can you tell me where I can find batteries for my Xiaomi MI10 5G phone, I got one on Ebay but it's worse than the original one I bought, it's probably used even though it was original with the S/ N
It's fine if it's not original, but it's just good quality

Hello everyone and happy holidays, can you tell me where I can find batteries for my Xiaomi MI10 5G phone, I got one on Ebay but it's worse than the original one I bought, it's probably used even though it was original with the S/ N
AliExpress

Sent from my 23127PN0CC using Tapatalk

Reactions: BailA
I would say ifixit they seem reputable

I had a bad experience with eBay, I received a battery that seems original but dated 2021. The performance is worse than the one I had with the original battery. Are there any testimonials with AliExpress and ifixit? Can the ifixit battery have problems as it is not original and therefore not recognized as original by the smartphone?

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

I had a bad experience with eBay, I received a battery that seems original but dated 2021. The performance is worse than the one I had with the original battery. Are there any testimonials with AliExpress and ifixit? Can the ifixit battery have problems as it is not original and therefore not recognized as original by the smartphone?

like I said use AliExpress,
Screenshot_2023-12-28-10-17-42-123_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Sent from my 23127PN0CC using Tapatalk

unlike iPhone Xiaomi doesn't lock down the components (except maybe touch id) so you should be fine with any replacement battery

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 using Tapatalk

ifixit is a safe bet, you'll be paying more but can be sure its as good as the original , if buying from Aliexpress look at the ones with lots of feedback left detailing the capacity etc

Last edited: