Stuck at TWRP, cant boot into ROM! (Mi Note 10)

medesnabbt

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Hello :)

I bought a Mi note 10 last week and finally just successfully unlocked my bootloader after waiting 168 hours... So far so good.
I want to install Xiaomi.eu ROM.

So here is what I did:
I installed TWRP from this thread and chose "Tucana" since that is the brand name for Mi note 10.

I opened CMD (launched it as Administrator). Wrote these commands *"Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img* and also "fastboot boot twrp.img" everything worked successfully and I got an OK.

I wiped the files and then installed the ROM successfully but I can't seem to be able to boot to the ROM.
It always brings me back to TWRP...
And when I wanted to reinstall the ROM it disappeared and I got these files instead...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now I can't even transfer the ROM anymore since it shows that the internal storage is empty like this:
And after a reboot the files disappeared

I even tried to download a Fastboot image and used MiFlash to sort this out and got this error:

And now I'm stuck!

What can I do?! Please help! :( :(

Last edited:
I had the same problem, try install another recovery 3.3.1-3 via fastboot, enter recovery, format data and internal storage, reboot recovery, check if mount is working. Then you will need to reinstall ROM from recovery. I was doing many things to repair it but probably it was one of them.

Maybe if it won't be working try to change partition data and internal storage to f2fs by wipe tab.

TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...overy-unofficial-twrp-xiaomi-mi-note-t4015805

Last edited:
Antirollback error could from using the wrong fastboot rom. Your phone might use the EEA rom. The odd file names you are seeing is from not formatting Data. In twrp, go to wipe and click Format Data. You have to type yes to format.

Attachments

• IMG_20200310_084759.jpg
    IMG_20200310_084759.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 889
Reactions: JOSELE73
Antirollback error could from using the wrong fastboot rom. Your phone might use the EEA rom. The odd file names you are seeing is from not formatting Data. In twrp, go to wipe and click Format Data. You have to type yes to format.

Hi.
I did what you wrote and I still got that error, here look;

I also clickes the format data, same issue for some reason :(

The thing is that I can't even transfer anything to my internal storage anymore :(
I can't transfer a new ROM anymore since it won't let me

Hi.
I did what you wrote and I still got that error, here look;

I also clickes the format data, same issue for some reason :(

The thing is that I can't even transfer anything to my internal storage anymore :(
I can't transfer a new ROM anymore since it won't let me
Do you have an otg drive? Can put the file on an otg drive. In twrp, go to install, select storage, select usb.

Just cleaned flashed MiRoom from sourceforge. Awesome rom, it's similar to xiaomi eu, but with more features.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-13-07-31-21-685_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-13-07-31-21-685_com.android.settings.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 576
Hello :)

I bought a Mi note 10 last week and finally just successfully unlocked my bootloader after waiting 168 hours... So far so good.
I want to install Xiaomi.eu ROM.

So here is what I did:
I installed TWRP from this thread and chose "Tucana" since that is the brand name for Mi note 10.

I opened CMD (launched it as Administrator). Wrote these commands *"Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img* and also "fastboot boot twrp.img" everything worked successfully and I got an OK.

I wiped the files and then installed the ROM successfully but I can't seem to be able to boot to the ROM.
It always brings me back to TWRP...
And when I wanted to reinstall the ROM it disappeared and I got these files instead...

Now I can't even transfer the ROM anymore since it shows that the internal storage is empty like this:
And after a reboot the files disappeared

I even tried to download a Fastboot image and used MiFlash to sort this out and got this error:

And now I'm stuck!

What can I do?! Please help! :( :(
try this, extract rom (TGZ file), and put in drive C. then flash with miflash

His computer isn't allowing him to transfer files. If he still has twrp on his phone, an otg would help. Are you trying to flash a stable rom or the weekly android 10 rom?