New stuck in fastboot loop

rolimpi

Members
Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys, Im having serious problems with my new redmi k30Pro Zoom.
I only had it for 3 weeks, 2 of which awaiting for Xiaomi to unlock it. It is Chinese ROM and I need to change it in Eu or global. when I got it unlocked I went for the flashing, following loads of tutorial and suggestions on this and other sites. Download all drivers and files, ADB, TWRP, ROM and so on, installed them and ready to go.Well since the first time I had errors while flashing it, and the first time I tried the phone got stuck in fastboot. I switched it in developer mode and debugging before start. I checked adb, it's ok, fastboot drivers ok but when I try to fastboot/flash with TWRP no device found (anti rollback disabled). No problems at all with my Pocophone1 or USB port/cable.
If I go with Mi Flash tool it recognize the phone but it comes up with anti rollback error as soon as flashing starts
I'm honestly done and no idea how to get this sorted. No shops in my area would touch it.
Seriously desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only had it for 3 weeks, 2 of which awaiting for Xiaomi to unlock it. It is Chinese ROM and I need to change it in Eu or global. when I got it unlocked I went for the flashing, following loads of tutorial and suggestions on this and other sites. Download all drivers and files, ADB, TWRP, ROM and so on, installed them and ready to go.Well since the first time I had errors while flashing it, and the first time I tried the phone got stuck in fastboot. I switched it in developer mode and debugging before start. I checked adb, it's ok, fastboot drivers ok but when I try to fastboot/flash with TWRP no device found (anti rollback disabled). No problems at all with my Pocophone1 or USB port/cable.
If I go with Mi Flash tool it recognize the phone but it comes up with anti rollback error as soon as flashing starts
I'm honestly done and no idea how to get this sorted. No shops in my area would touch it.
You must flash the exact fastboot rom that was originally in your phone.
And follow instruction given at opening page.

Reactions: rolimpi
I can help you via teamview. Contact telegram me @nvl199x

Reactions: rolimpi
I've tried the Miflashtool with another image but it now says "Erase is not allowed in locked state"

oh - So I must have locked the bootloader again at some point. The MiUnlock tool was able to unlock and the ROM I had flashed - 12.2.4.0(RJKEUXM) - then booted up ok - I suppose that means I cannot lock my bootloader with this ROM installed.

Oh fixed! I must have locked the bootloader again at some point. The MiUnlock tool was able to unlock and the ROM I had flashed - 12.2.4.0(RJKEUXM) - then booted up ok - I suppose that means I cannot lock my bootloader with this ROM installed.

Yes, do not relock the bootloader - it has been said many times. I am even surprised you managed to unlock it again and didn't brick it.

Thanks for the info. I think it became locked due to the default action of the Xiaomi Flash Tool "Clean all and lock" at the bottom right corner!