Stuck on boot

DroopXiaomi

Members
Nov 1, 2020
I've read all the previous posts but can't find anything specific to my problem.

My Mi 9 is stuck on the boot screen. I've tried all the Volume +/- Power button options but nothing happens.

All I get is this screen, and then sometimes, after a while, it changes to this.

The only way I've found to turn it off is by holding Volume - and Power for around 30 seconds. The screen goes off and on quite a few times and then finally fades away when (I assume) it turns off.

Then I've tried turning in on normally, and by holding, along with Power the Vol - and by holding Vol + and by holding both all options result in what is shown in the pictures.

The only way I've found to turn it off is by holding Volume - and Power for around 30 seconds. The screen goes off and on quite a few times and then finally fades away when (I assume) it turns off.

Then I've tried turning in on normally, and by holding, along with Power the Vol - and by holding Vol + and by holding both all options result in what is shown in the pictures.
Test recovery: power and vol+ for 20 seconds mini
test fastboot: power and vol- for 20 sec mini. you should get the fastboot bunny .
you need it to flash a recovery rom.

Test recovery: power and vol+ for 20 seconds mini
test fastboot: power and vol- for 20 sec mini. you should get the fastboot bunny .
you need it to flash a recovery rom.

1st option - it just cycles between a blank screen and the first screen shot I sent.
2nd option - it cycles between a blanck screen and the frist screen shot and then it fades away (after about 20 seconds) then if I continue holding the first screen shot reappears.

Since my last message on two occasions when I've just left it sitting there with the first screen showing, the second screen shows then after a lot of time (not sure how long) it comes up with a boot menu. The first time the selected 'recovery' and it just appeared to turn off. The second time I selected FFBM and again it just appeared to turn off.