Stuck on CC logo screen after flashing of Xiaomi EU rom

_lukger

Members
Mar 27, 2020
I tried to install the latest version of the xiaomi eu rom and now my phone is stuck on the white CC logo screen.
I did:
  • Flash tucana recovery
  • Wiped the phone
  • Installed the rom
and now it is stuck.
Can someone please help me? Or does it take so long to start on the first boot?

SOMETIME IT TAKE TIME ABOUT 15MN BECAUSE OF THE SNAPDRAGON BE PATIENT OR TRY TO INSTALL YOUR PREVIOUS ROM

I´m also stuck in the CC-Logo. Waited for more than half an hour, no way to get through it. Formatted data in TWRP before I installed latest weekly ROM. Anything I can do to get the ROM to boot?

Which twrp version are you using? The latest twrp on the first post of the rom is working fine for me.
If you are using an older or different twrp. Just flash the latest twrp with twrp.

1. Go to Wipe, select Format Data, and type yes.
2. Go back and factory reset in twrp.
3. Sideload or use an otg drive with the rom.
4. Flash rom
5. Wipe dalvic and cache
6. Reboot and wait about 10 minutes for phone to boot up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-30-09-42-26.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-30-09-42-26.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:
Which twrp version are you using? The latest twrp on the first post of the rom is working fine for me.
If you are using an older or different twrp. Just flash the latest twrp with twrp.

1. Go to Wipe, select Format Data, and type yes.
2. Go back and factory reset in twrp.
3. Sideload or use an otg drive with the rom.
4. Flash rom
5. Wipe dalvic and cache
6. Reboot and wait about 10 minutes for phone to boot up.
Thanks for your reply. I tried all of your recommendations before, but none of them worked. I got it made now by using XiaoMiTool V2. I don´t know what this app does different than I did, because I´m a expirienced guy in flashing Roms, but finally it booted up. Can really recommend the tool if you are stuck not knowing why.

Reactions: Don415
Thanks for your reply. I tried all of your recommendations before, but none of them worked. I got it made now by using XiaoMiTool V2. I don´t know what this app does different than I did, because I´m a expirienced guy in flashing Roms, but finally it booted up. Can really recommend the tool if you are stuck not knowing why.

Thanks a lot men, i solve my trouble with your method, the real failure is a twrp version, work nice twrp 3.3.2b, i flash the revos rom with no problem.

Same problem: nothing works. I have the right TWRP, format DATA, install ROM and wait. CC logo and nothing else.
Any solution to try?

Solved!
I started from a global via fastboot and I performed all the steps again and it worked.
Thanks

Same problem: nothing works. I have the right TWRP, format DATA, install ROM and wait. CC logo and nothing else.
Any solution to try?
It's important to reboot to recovery again after FORMAT DATA, so recovery can access that partition without encryption (it was wiped during FORMAT) and then install ROM.

Last edited:
It's important to reboot to recovery again after FORMAT DATA, so recovery can access that partition without encryption (it was wiped during FORMAT) and then install ROM.
Hello guys, I've an hard problem with mi 9 lite. After format data with TWRP it doens't read partition data. But If I try to reboot in recovery (as you say) It goes only and always in fastboot mode. How can I do to flash rom?Thank you in advance!