stuck on fastboot, xiaomi 14 global

iGears88

Members
May 18, 2019
Unlock the bl, install the latest version available from xiaomi.eu, and the device is stuck in fastboot.
Any help for the Xiaomi 14?

I tried to install twrp but it won't stop, I'm using the latest skkk for houji, could you let me use twrp, also I used the twrp toolkit and it always leaves me in fastboot
edit1: succed with the twrp
edit2: reinstall the rom via fastboot or via twrp=? @gogocar62

final edit: all smooth so far

Last edited:
Hi, I also in loop fastboot.

I bought houji with xiaomi.eu DEV rom. I flashed stable rom xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.39.0.UNCCNXM_14 with data format. It works, but Control Center classic version doesn't works fine, then I try to downgrade to xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM_14

Then, problems begin. CMD fastboot flash begin to make errors. I also tried to install Oficial Taiwan rom but doesn't work due to antirollback.

2024-06-28 01_25_31-Window.jpg

I understood that cel doesn't like downgrade attemps.

Right now, the phone is in fastboot mode, no matter what buttons I press, but the worst thing is that the PC does not recognize the phone.
If I try to install TWRP with this .bat file:

@ECHO off
echo - If the phone is connected to a PC in FASTBOOT mode, press any key to start the TWRP recovery installation
pause > NUL
rem fastboot flash recovery twrp_houji.img
fastboot boot twrp_houji.img

cls

@threw out.
echo - Wait for TWRP to start, then you can disconnect the phone from the PC
pause > NUL

It doesn't matter if I try as a normal user, or as an administrator, the CMD window appears <waiting for device>

Neither, gogocar62 solution in post 2 doesn't recognize the phone.

ANY KIND OF HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED, PLEASE

Last edited:
Try a different USB port or cable.
You are typing the wrong commands to install TWRP.

Reactions: Authi
Try a different USB port or cable.
You are typing the wrong commands to install TWRP.
First of all, thank you very much for your help.
Indeed, better than using another USB, what I have done was use another laptop, and here, I was able to at least install a rom with Miflash. I tried with the latest official rom from Taiwan (due to the suitability of official roms) Of course, without locking bootloader.
Now, although everything is ok, I was able to restore the backup, etc., what is not working for me is the mobile data. I have installed the fix that you mentioned above, and although the CMD window does not give errors, and everything seems to have been installed correctly, once the phone restarts, there is no mobile data. I've tried two different Sims just in case.
Now I will try to install the latest xiaomi.eu rom (xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.42.0.UNCCNXM_14.zip) to see what happens.

EDIT: I've flashed the rom without any problem, and finally, it works all ok, include mobile data. Repeat, thank you gogocar62. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and gogocar62
Unlock the bl, install the latest version available from xiaomi.eu, and the device is stuck in fastboot.
Any help for the Xiaomi 14?
I am on the same situation. What can i do ? Phone is stuck on fastboot. I have done the same procedure with my 14U and worked fine . But the houji is stuck in fastboot.

I don't know where you are going wrong. I can't see your hands. What script did you use?

Take these steps:
1, Install TWRP
2, repeat the ROM installation in fastboot
3, use network repair (if you have a Global Device) https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fix_sim_-xiaomi-14-global-verzion.72887/post-725922
I have done everything as said on the guide with ab rec script it says successfully installed twrp but still I can't boot into recovery . Why?
I don't know where you are going wrong. I can't see your hands. What script did you use?
Ab rec script. Is it possible that because i am on my laptop amd it is the first phone i am trying to flash is something wrong with the laptop?

And didn't you use script (AB) before that?
Try installing TWRP manually.
First enter these commands:
Code:
fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a

Then you enter these commands:
fastboot flash recovery_ab ***.img
fastboot reboot recovery

(*** file name)

And didn't you use script (AB) before that?
Try installing TWRP manually.
First enter these commands:
Code:
fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a

Then you enter these commands:
fastboot flash recovery_ab ***.img
fastboot reboot recovery

(*** file name)
I first tried ab rec when i saw that nothing happened then i tried ab .

By using (AB) you damaged it, you have to continue with the manual installation according to the instructions above.

Ok but fastboot set_active a
And
fastboot reboot recovery
Aren't recognised it shows the fastboot help tab. I will send in an hour and a half i will be at home at my personal pc so i hope i can fix it.

hello all ,
ı have the same problem with my redmi note 6 pro , stuck on fastboot

ı tried some of yours code but still nothing happened.

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows

PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\adb devices
List of devices attached

PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot devices
8260c59 fastboot
PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot boot twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-diting-skkk.img

Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.201s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Invalid Boot image Header: Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot: error: Command failed
PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-diting-skkk.img
Warning: skip copying recovery_ab image avb footer (recovery_ab partition size: 0, recovery_ab image size: 104857600).
Sending 'recovery_ab' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.220s]
Writing 'recovery_ab' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_ab) No such partition')
PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot erase misc
Erasing 'misc' OKAY [ 0.004s]
Finished. Total time: 0.014s
PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot set_active a
fastboot: error: Device does not support slots
PS X:\benim\andriod\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools> .\fastboot boot twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-diting-skkk.img

Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.189s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Invalid Boot image Header: Bad Buffer Size')

You're basically doing everything wrong. You are even using incompatible files. What is the exact model of your device?

Last edited:
OK
Why did you write about Redmi Note 6 Pro in the first post??

Here are the instructions for the Mi 8 SE:
1. Install stock ROM using Miflash (don't lock the bootloader!): https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...m-search-for-a-fastboot-one.73552/post-730702
stock ROM: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0...BCNXM_20210625.0000.00_10.0_cn_0969fb8c9f.tgz
2. install TWRP: twrp-3.7.0_9-0-sirius-TeamWin.img

fastboot flash recovery filename.img
fastboot reboot recovery
Thank you very much,
now I'm downloading the files after that ill try like you wrote...

Thank you very much,
now I'm downloading the files after that ill try like you wrote...
OK

1. Install stock ROM using Miflash (don't lock the bootloader!): https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...m-search-for-a-fastboot-one.73552/post-730702
stock ROM: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0...BCNXM_20210625.0000.00_10.0_cn_0969fb8c9f.tgz

fastboot reboot recovery

Hello gogocar62 , i traied many time to download the stock rom that you mentioned, but ıt doesn't work .
if there another way to download it please shared with me .
thanks again for your help .

OK

fastboot reboot recovery
hello bro ,
ı tried it just before, please have a look .

Attachments

• twrp.png
    twrp.png
    53 KB · Views: 20