Super wallpaper - faraway rings

zemomak

Members
Jul 23, 2020
Does anbody knows how to install it on MI 10??? we got 2 super wallpapers (mars and earth), this new one is default wallpapaer of mi 10 ultra

i installed already, im on xiaomi eu rom 12.0.8 stable for MI 10 (dont want to update to rom with A 11 couse it is full of bugs), but i got just Mars and Earth super wallpaper, i want to add faraway rings (saturn)...

Last edited:
I try but i get this message when i try to install it
4f20082a3bf4ede4f070a073343ce204.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

I try but i get this message when i try to install it

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
I don't know about the problem you have with the wallpaper (mine works fine) but for the other part, xiaomi does not allow installation of their "system apps" from unknown sources using the default package installer. However you can use SAI when you set it too root mode or probably any other root app installer to do that.

Reactions: zemomak
I don't know about the problem you have with the wallpaper (mine works fine) but for the other part, xiaomi does not allow installation of their "system apps" from unknown sources using the default package installer. However you can use SAI when you set it too root mode or probably any other root app installer to do that.

tnx a lot, but i did not rooted my MI 10...i just instaled xiaomi eu rom couse dual sim option...

You do not have to install it. It will show up if you have the APK downloaded. You can delete the APK afterwards, the super wallpaper is still there.

You do not have to install it. It will show up if you have the APK downloaded. You can delete the APK afterwards, the super wallpaper is still there.

im talking about mars superwallpaper, of course there are already mars and earth wallpaper installed...

If you don't want to update the ROM, you need to have root (Magisk) to install system app or a system app update. ;)