Support for STABLE releases?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi 2 4G/LTE' started by Ckf92, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Hello will you support STABLE ROM for redmi2 (HM2014811)??
    I really hope so!

thank you for your answer.

2. ingbrzy

ingbrzyXiaomi.eu Multilang leader
    Staff Member

No...

3. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    it's really a pity.. Why ? actually stable rom seems to run better ... and it's only montlhy release...so less work..

4. spixel

spixelMembers

Jul 4, 2014
    Male
    I agree, it'd be great if you could do a redmi 2 stable version.

Since the phone is released, all beta have some annoying bugs that are not good for every day use. I can't find any multi language stable version for redmi 2.

Ckf92 likes this.
  5. cpasmoi

cpasmoiStaff

Sep 22, 2013
    Male
    France
    try to use jbart to compile your own rom with the language files

6. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    CPASMOI i don't how to use JBART :( where to find language files? do you have the FONT in *.mtz (the one from your release) because your font is real better for french... but it's really true stable version run better... even the music player has less bug with tag....

7. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    i tried a bit with jbart but the left boton for recent apps is "broken" after compiling with cpasmoi script... is it possible to fix that ???

8. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Actually, i really think you should support STABLE version. As you can check.. we aree on SUNDAY and there is no releases for REDMI 2 from Xiaomi.. i'm not sure it will be release weekly. so it's definitely better to support STABLE ROM ... don't you think? your work is simply awesome... that's why i'm asking you for that.. cheers mate.

9. ingbrzy

Staff Member

lol.. ask Redmi 1S users if they love STABLE releases... :)
    So 5.1.30 for Redmi 2 has delay few days.. so..? wait max one week for next release...

10. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Actually i have also a redmi 1s... and i know miui is a piece of shit on it. (mine is running under mokee..) i have also redmi2 and actually it's running under stable version in english... because it's simply better. just check music player if you can. everything is runing better on stable version on redmi 2. i really like yours roms that's why i'm asking again and again to trying to change your mind ;) i tried JBART with french cpasmoi script and it's almost good..... please ;)

11. ingbrzy

Staff Member

whats better on music player there..? just wait for next stable and music player will be same like in dev versions...

12. Ckf92

Ckf92Members

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    #12Ckf92,Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    mp3 more stuttering, tags with accent ("é", "è" etc..) doesn't work on dev version. AD2P is broken too (display track name on bluetooth device doesn't appear but i didn't try yet with stable to see if it's working) Actually stable version find almost all my covers album ... dev version doesn't ....maybe some other stuff..

edit : AD2p also broken in stable. i hope xiaomi dev will fit all that issue. i'm a bit disaoppointed at the moment.

13. Brian Nguyen

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    wishing the asian band ROM would be supported too. It's too much pain on CM11 which is kind of many strange bugs atm. And I still have no time to focus on debug and cook ROM myself.

14. spixel

spixelMembers

Jul 4, 2014
    Male
    New Redmi 2 stable version was released today

15. guille9191

guille9191Members

Feb 15, 2015
    Male
    But without multilanguaje...fortunately we can enjoy the great work of this forum to use our terminals on other languajes
    i dont know when xiaomi will start with the multilanguaje project but i really wish that xiaomi.eu roms will continue eith new releases, they are necesary

16. sur90

sur90Members

May 18, 2015
    Male
    What it means (W/O ROOT) over the link to download the stable ROM?

17. davfiala

davfialaMembers

Aug 20, 2013
    Male
    Land Rover addict
    Czech Republic
    WITHOUT ROOT ;)

18. sur90

sur90Members

May 18, 2015
    Male
    To install the stable ROM i have to do the same things as for the developer or there' s something different?

Share Our Site