Support

Sep 11, 2016
I hope so, I 've bought the F1, and I really enjoy the xiaomi.eu rom in my MI Max 2.
Right now there is a Global Beta ROM Official from XiaoMI with MIUI 10 for the POCO.

Jul 24, 2012
I also plan to get the phone later in the year. Unsure if I'll be importing the Poco F1 or the Pocophone (is there any difference at all? Modem perhaps?) so I too hope so.

If not, I will have to make my own MIUI builds haha. I plan on getting back into MIUI modding soon anyway - will get a head start with that on my current Mi A1, once I finish porting MIUI.

Sep 11, 2016
The diference between POCO and POCOPhone:
* POCO just for India
* POCOPhone, international version for the rest of the world. Here In Spain with LTE band 20(800Mhz)

Mine is POCOPhone F1 6/64, purchased in ********** Plaza, with Oficial TWO years warranty.

I have seen in the roms section that the F1 is in the suported MIUI.EU roms list!!!

So, we will have it soon.

Attachments

Jul 24, 2012
The diference between POCO and POCOPhone:
* POCO just for India
* POCOPhone, international version for the rest of the world. Here In Spain with LTE band 20(800Mhz)

Mine is POCOPhone F1 6/64, purchased in ********** Plaza, with Oficial TWO years warranty.

I have seen in the roms section that the F1 is in the suported MIUI.EU roms list!!!

So, we will have it soon.
Awesome news!

I have already ordered the F1 locally in Australia, so I will hopefully have it in my hands next week :D

Feb 28, 2017
Hi,
Indeed MIUI 8.9.11 Global Beta seems to work quite good on the Pocophone (it is dedicated to that device).
And I am also considering xiaomi.eu as the best alternative to MIUI... unless you want to go for a totally different route and install an AOSP or LAOS based ROM. But that's another story :)
Regards.

Sep 11, 2016
XiaoMI.eu have released the weekly version for POCO!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Edit:

Dirty install over Gobal Beta version... Non working system, had to roll back via TWRP to previoues version(had a twrp backup)
So we might have to do a full data wipe in order to install Xiaomi.eu version.
I´m gonna try other options...

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2016
No solution found, I did all combinations. I´m afraid we have to fresh start with .eu ROM.
In my case it´s not an option right now, I will wait to see if it has important improvements far from the Global Beta.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2016
Well, ROM has been removed by the team, it was buggy...

Many users have errors, FC, etc... even with a Full Wipe.

So, please do not try to install.