Swype

mschmitt01

Forum donator
Nov 29, 2010
I'm just making this available to those who want it. If I am breaking any forum rules, please, mod delete this thread. I have a working swype.apk for MIUI that works with any version. This version DOES NOT EXPIRE! Check it out.

http://rapidshare.com/files/435811621/swype.apk
[qrcode]http://rapidshare.com/files/435811621/swype.apk[/qrcode]

Hey thx for sharing.
Two questions though.

1: what version is this of swype?
2: is norwegian language included?

Also I can't get the download to work on my cellphone, unfortunately I won't have a computer until I come home later this evening...

its pretty old tho :p

IF its ok to post this stuff (swype devs would not agree :p) i have modified 2.10 and 2.15 (this one only for 800x480 devices), i can post those.

I have a feeling this is against the rules of this forum,

Developers that charge $€£ for their work should be getting their money.
They put alot of time in this you know.

stw.r

swype is in a private, closed beta, and for using it legaly (as i do, i just modify them to remove the unnecesary languages, and then remove the need to be licensed, since for the new installer to LICENSE swype, it must be DISABLED, and miui settings ui does not have the option to DISABLE a keyboard), but im IN the private beta.

swype devs seem to believe that their current business model is the best one, so they will not sell swype, instead, they make arrangements with the different carriers to bundle their product with phones.

(as i do, i just modify them to remove the unnecesary languages, and then remove the need to be licensed, since for the new installer to LICENSE swype, it must be DISABLED, and miui settings ui does not have the option to DISABLE a keyboard)

kind sir, how do you do that? im in the private beta and was kinda blown away when it said the file is 10mb as i had been getting the hacked apks and they were only 2 or so before that....so what im asking is, how do you go about modifying it?

swype is in a private, closed beta, and for using it legaly (as i do, i just modify them to remove the unnecesary languages, and then remove the need to be licensed, since for the new installer to LICENSE swype, it must be DISABLED, and miui settings ui does not have the option to DISABLE a keyboard), but im IN the private beta.

swype devs seem to believe that their current business model is the best one, so they will not sell swype, instead, they make arrangements with the different carriers to bundle their product with phones.

+1.
I too am part of the closed beta but just wanted to make this available to those looking for it. I know it can be impossible to find sometimes. As I said before, if any rules or Swype dev requests it be removed or deleted, it shall. Until then enjoy.

kind sir, how do you do that? im in the private beta and was kinda blown away when it said the file is 10mb as i had been getting the hacked apks and they were only 2 or so before that....so what im asking is, how do you go about modifying it?

you must decompile the APK, remove the languages, and recompile + sign it.

if you had swype installed, just install on top of it, and you'll still be licensed.

"cracking" it is more dificult, and not something to go telling arround :p