New System Launcher Update

Thaysg

Members
May 13, 2020
My Redmi Note 4 update the system Launcher today to Release 4.17.0.1870-05091136, now a cant't use my phone, showing up that is crashed. I can't acess the setting, nothing.
I reboot the phone, and didn't work

Attachments

• cell1.jpg
    cell1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,067
  • cell2.jpeg
    cell2.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 1,160
Boa Tarde. Tenho o aparelho Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. Hoje à tarde, 14:20 horas, também veio essa mesma atualização para o Launcher do meu sistema. Após a atualização, não foi possível fazer mais nada na tela inicial, apenas uma informação insistentemente que estava dando erro no Launcher do sistema. Ainda era possível entrar em alguns aplicativos na barra de status, mas não era permitido entrar em nenhum outro aplicativo na tela inicial. Tentei reiniciar o sistema, mas sem sucesso, ainda continuava o mesmo erro. Então Tive que realizar a formatação padrão de fábrica, onde o sistema volta a funcionar normalmente. Apareceu uma atualização do aplicativo de sistema com a opção de atualizar o Iniciador do sistema, mas essa opção é desativa.

I downgraded to version 1436 from apk mirror which was the last one that was in the auto updated and it works again.

Reactions: hubar
i have the same problem after the update
i can't go to setting to uninstall the update
and if xiaomi tried to help and we got a fix update how we can install it now ?

My Redmi Note 4 update the system Launcher today to Release 4.17.0.1870-05091136, now a cant't use my phone, showing up that is crashed. I can't acess the setting, nothing.
I reboot the phone, and didn't work

Same problem with same updating. Any news for new update, which would correct the problem?

Actually you can acess settings, by swiping downwords and up, right corner settings appear.

Reactions: neron
I managed to enter settings and found the system launcher but no option to uninstall updates. Is there something that needs to be done to enable this?

edit: never mind, I found it way down on the bottom "Aktualisierung..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaana61