New System UI isn't responding MIUI 14 (sweet)

ooibhan

Members
Apr 22, 2023
Hi, I have updated my Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) to MIUI V14.0.20 and occasionally encounter some error messages when I unlock my phone. A bubble will pop up at the bottom of the screen saying "System UI isn't responding" and when I press "OK", the system launcher (?) restarts and kicks me back to the lock screen. Because it happens so randomly, I finally managed to get some logs. I'm not sure what the trigger is, but it always happens when I try to unlock my phone using fingerprint, The phone will refuse to unlock and after several tries, I will get in and get this error. In case it has something to do with my AOD and unlock settings, I will try to summarize them below:

Model: Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) - sweet
MIUI: 14.0.2.0TKFMIXM
Always-on display: On, Scheduled option for "Display items"
Lock screen settings: Double tap to wake or turn off screen when device is locked
Fingerprint unlock: On
Fingerprint recognition method: Touch
Phone battery when this happened: 27%

It took me a while to get USB debugging authorized when I had the error just now, so I hope the log managed to capture what went wrong. I pressed "Wait" a few times before finally pressing "OK",

Thanks so much.

Attachments

• 1684404532334.jpg
    1684404532334.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 699
Hi, I have the some problem : MIUI+beta is not responding
Model: Redmi K60 pro
MIUI: by xiaomi.eu 14.0.18.0
When I restart the device it restarts and send me back to the lock screen but touch screen isn't working!! I try several times and finally I succeed to enter my pin.

Phone battery when this happened: 100%

I watched some videos over my PC and cleared caches, made system updates etc but nothing changed.

The system does not play any videos youtube, instagram etc

I'm really upset and don't know what to do