Tempered screen protector for MI10 Pro

It's a subjective matter but i personally find plastc protectors sticky and not smooth as hard glass specially when swiping. Also the one i tried was too soft and could be permanently damaged by finger nails.
I agree it's subjective. I prefer glass but the hydrogel is definitely nicer than plastic. It's sort of a middle way. It's more like a smooth jelly shoe for the beach than a hard plastic. If I could get tempered glass that worked I would use it, but the curve makes it difficult

I am somewhat confused - people refer to some Kamen or Karmen in the thread, yet I do not see any user of that name. Blocked due to "spamming" now?

Anyway, the missing posts make it difficult to assess what is good and what not.

Hydrogel? Is it the one marketed here by Karmen?
If so, then I guess no one really complains about UV Liquid Glue Tempered Glass

I am somewhat confused - people refer to some Kamen or Karmen in the thread, yet I do not see any user of that name. Blocked due to "spamming" now?

Anyway, the missing posts make it difficult to assess what is good and what not.

Hydrogel? Is it the one marketed here by Karmen?
If so, then I guess no one really complains about UV Liquid Glue Tempered Glass
The hydrogel was first recommended by @neron i bought it on his recommendation. I think the karmen post from memory was a magnetic case. I bought my hydrogel on amazon. There's only one available. There aren't many reviews for the mi 10 version but there's loads for other models. You can search ROVLAK hydrogel to see them. The k20 has the most reviews. If you read through the reviews on amazon all seem to be about difficulty in applying it. There is a tool to help this though and it's not too hard if you've applied screen protectors before. There's a lot more options on Ali for hydrogel and you can get front and back so I've ordered that as well. Just couldn't wait so bought from amazon. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Mali2 and MiKhan
Richardon thank you for your report, will see what they got at Amazon with hydrogel, I have ordered the one with glue on Ali, but sure that it will arrive in 3-4 weeks !!! And for so long I can not use my new phone !! Damn......;)

Juste ordered a Rovlak hydrogel from Amazon, will receive it Thursday normally, will let you know more about

Received and installed the cover Rovlak from Amazon
After installation, I had some bubbles near the front camera, but after a few days, it disappeared !!!
I must say that for this price, I am quite happy with the rending and the softness of the protection, the screen is reacting very very quickly !! Just see on the future if there will be a lot a scratch or not.....
But for now, this is the BEST screen protector for my MI 10 Pro I used ......the others from Ali a trow them away in the dustbin !!!
So for those who are searching for a very good protection, I can advise the Rovlak !!
Tested and approved !!

Reactions: Mali2 and Richardon
Hi guys,
I am looking for a good tempered screen protector for my MI 10 Pro to use with a cover i have buyed some from Amazon ( Qitayo brand --> TO AVOID !! ) but the curved sides does not stay fixed, even there is some kind of glue on all sides, after one day of use, it goes off !!!!
Waiting for your response !!
Thank you !! ;)

Had similar problem. Was my fault after all - i hadn't removed the transport foil, underneath the glass, and made a complete mess. Good think is , this type of glue is really easily treatable and removable, with ethil alcohol as highest percentage of it the better - 90% is ideal. I reckon these days, with the corona and stuff, everybody has some stocks of something like it. Anyway .. made a boo-boo my first attempt, lost a lot of the glue

Once i figured out i'm doing stupid things, cleaned up the display from smudges, again cleaned up the protector itself from the remaining, already half-baked glue, from the first attempt, de-specked with stickers, and re-applied again with what glue i have had left. Worked like a charm. Keep making corrections, in placement and dimensions slightly , while UV-ing it with the lamp.

The second part of the question/ issue is i reckon - not all glass and manifacturers are born equal. The one i use is pretty generic, and it gets the job done. But i've seen better in all aspects - curvature, certification, tooling for mountingh those protectors (some MFGs are even including in some packages a sort of mounting brackets, preventing spills and random movements of the phone while you're applying (check YouTube).

All and all check if you have pealed that sticker as a first step.

Hi guys,
After using a few month the hydrogel cover, I can say it is working quite good, but I don't have the feeling in touch like the tempered glasses, never mind last week my phone dropped on the floor, and the screen is dead !!!!
Even I had a back cover on the phone, with also a hydrogel protection on the front !!
The phone dropped from 1 meter down, but on the edge side !!
I can say that hopefully I had buy my mi10 pro from Amazon.....so I send it back for réparation, but I have to pay 245€ for the screen !!!!
Waiting now for a return and test the screen if everything is ok with the sensitivity !!
IMG_20201011_112249.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

wow, dude bad luck sorry for you! the screen of mi 10 has no fake model and be sure that the replacement would be an original one! Which case have you used?

I know the thread is quite old but I'm looking for a proper tempered glass for my mi 10 pro...
I had the Nillkin one which was tremendous but I can't get a new one -.-
I need a glass which sticks entirely, all the crappy glasses you can buy are just glued at the edges which I utterly hate.
The nillkin glass was amazing because even though my phone falls sometimes, nothing broke ever and it even survived my kid fooling around with my phone :D

Just search on Ali or one of the other Chinese sites for uv tempered glass. They are curved and you add a glue which sticks after you use the included uv lamp. They're really good, no bubbles, touch issues or weirdness and can be removed and replaced just the same as any other