Tempered screen protector for MI10 Pro

tarkan37

Members
Feb 24, 2016
Hi guys,
I am looking for a good tempered screen protector for my MI 10 Pro to use with a cover i have buyed some from Amazon ( Qitayo brand --> TO AVOID !! ) but the curved sides does not stay fixed, even there is some kind of glue on all sides, after one day of use, it goes off !!!!
Waiting for your response !!
Thank you !! ;)

Hi Kamen, do you use it with a cover ?? The glass is ok on the edges sides ??
You can give me a link maybe ??
Thanksss

Hi Mammad,
You can confirm then ? Did you install it on your phone ??
I have found some of those at AliExpress, will check and order

Yes, i bought one, installed and so far the best!
I bought a DS+ Nillkin and it killed my touch response and broke easily so i bought it, first i was doubt to use that but after installing it, i can confirm that it's the best! Clear HD view and smooth with good Olyphobic coating! best installing on the edge!

Attachments

• 1592578903426.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 665
  • 1592578903457.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 576
I bought a DS+ Nillkin and it killed my touch response and broke easily so i bought it, first i was doubt to use that but after installing it, i can confirm that it's the best! Clear HD view and smooth with good Olyphobic coating! best installing on the edge!
damn it! I bought the DS+ because the normal ones here also killed touchscreen and i thought well nilkin must be better -_- it still is on it's way from china.
my old glass with bad touch screen had tapes on the sides so basically the whole glass was floating on top of the display and that's why the touchscreen does't work fine.

do you have any experience removing the uv glue?

I ordered the nillkin ds+ too but is it really necessary? My mi 10 pro has a displayprotection out of the box. It's not hard glass but little scratches are avoided

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

I ordered the nillkin ds+ too but is it really necessary? My mi 10 pro has a displayprotection out of the box. It's not hard glass but little scratches are avoided

mine did not have a protector out of the box, I ordered the mi 10 pro bundle from Amazon Spain at launch. but I would say better safe than sorry, considering I already broke two tempered glass protectors and that saved my display both times

mine did not have a protector out of the box, I ordered the mi 10 pro bundle from Amazon Spain at launch. but I would say better safe than sorry, considering I already broke two tempered glass protectors and that saved my display both times
I use a matte front and back Hydrogel film from Ali

UV Glasses is easy to remove, after the glue dried, you can easily remove the glass! just start removing it from sides not the corner and do it slowly, the glass will be removed with the glue stick on that!

Just got my mi 10 today with the nilkin screen protector and I've put it in the bin already. It's terrible for touch response and the dot matrix makes the screen look awful. Does the uv models one recommended have dots on the screen?

You buy DS+Nilkin from amazon ?? or Ali ?? Is it the same as UV Models ??
You have a link ??

So after @Mammad suggested the uv glass i bought my self these ones and tried them out.
15930246617472892539548314529509.jpg
Here are some suggestions for any newbies like myself:

1.As this phone has a camera bump it does not stay flat on a table prepare some standoffs like a couple of matchboxes or something similar to hold the phone parallel to ground (screen up)

2. The liquid uv glue is way less viscous than i thought so pay attention ro point number 1!

3. Tape everything! EVERYTHING! Speaker grills, earpiece buttons... Put some tape on them to prevent the glue from going everywhere and make a mess

4. Put newspaper or plastic on your desk there will be spillage!

5. Dump the glue in the middle and place the glass on top to spread the glue evenly under the glass. Do not push hard yet as it will push the excess glue out and there will be bubbles if you let off the pressure.

6. Start from the top push the glass and place the uv light on the portion of the screen that you are pushing. Wait a couple of seconds for the glue to set and move your way down. Repeat pushing and shining light on the part you are pushing...

7. If you let go too quickly and the glue is not set there will be bubbles!

first impressions I am positively surprised.
Because of the uv glue there is no gap between the digitizer and the glass so the touch screen works just fine.

I just put on the hydrogel and it's pretty good. I think it's more for scratches than drops but it's full coverage, easy to apply with no bubbles, feels nice, great touch response and is case friendly. FYI if you you get bubbles at the start they go away after a few hours.

Thanks for all for your responses, Maybe it will be good for all of us and maybe for other readers to put each time a link where we can order or see the product you advise
Thanks firiends !!! ;)

I just put on the hydrogel and it's pretty good. I think it's more for scratches than drops but it's full coverage, easy to apply with no bubbles, feels nice, great touch response and is case friendly. FYI if you you get bubbles at the start they go away after a few hours.
It's a subjective matter but i personally find plastc protectors sticky and not smooth as hard glass specially when swiping. Also the one i tried was too soft and could be permanently damaged by finger nails.

One picture should be enough...
All the images of a product are spamming the thread.

Please limit the amount of pictures.
Thank you!

One picture should be enough...
All the images of a product are spamming the thread.

Please limit the amount of pictures.
Thank you!

not only thaty he is advertising an objectively bad product! just read it's reviews on amazon. It does not stick to the display like normal tempered glass, which means:
your fingerprint sensor would not function as well, touch sensitivity would be ruined, and there will be dust under the glass...

even the normal tempered glasses discussed on the last page use an adhesive around the glass and (try to) keep the distance between glass and display to a minimum but they also have touch and fingerprint sensor problems

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200626_103349.png
    Screenshot_20200626_103349.png
    137 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
I have ordered the UV Liquid glue tempered glass from Ali....just to wait now to receive it !!!