The Last MIUI EU ROM version of KiKat 4.4.2 for MI3 ??

iTalisman

Members
Oct 30, 2014
Guys...I am new here. Can anyone tell me which one is the last version here of Kikat 4.4.2 for MI3?

I know that v4.8.22 is the last version of KitKat 4.4.4...but pretty confused which one is the last version of KK 4.4.2. I dont have vert fast internet here and was expecting if any MI3 user who could help me...

Thanks in advance :)

Guys...I am new here. Can anyone tell me which one is the last version here of Kikat 4.4.2 for MI3?

I know that v4.8.22 is the last version of KitKat 4.4.4...but pretty confused which one is the last version of KK 4.4.2. I dont have vert fast internet here and was expecting if any MI3 user who could help me...

Thanks in advance :)
Not sure about which is the latest version, but why don't you just install MIUI v6 stable?

Sent from my MI 4W

OK. I've heard so many negative things about this so called stable v6.1.2.0.KXDCNBJ. But, I'm gonna flash and check.

Thanks....
It's based on the developper version 4.1.24. With all the bugs that entailed that version, and doesn't try root option from Security menu. If you want to enjoy the best roms with constant optimizations, best uses Developpers week, They are also stable, without fc ...

Last edited:
Reactions: iTalisman