The system has been destroyed Mi 5x HELP

BrunodeSousa

Members
Mar 6, 2018
I tried to install the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on my Mi 5x but I don't know, he bricks.
And now appears " the system has been destroyed " I can't do anything but I can access the fastboot mode ( with the rabbit image ) what can I do to solve this ?... Please

You need to enter in edl mode and flash with miflash
Can you my friend told me the setps ? I don't know where I can find the ROM fastboot and the EDL mode , I have mi flash installed but gones wrong when I tried to flash because I don't have any clue about the exactly rom

I also faced that error, the only thing you can do is testpoint.
You have to open back cover and make test-point and then flash:

1. Download latest china DEVELOPER rom if you want to unlock bootloader later.
2. Put it in miflash and keep MiFlash opened with rom ready for flashing
3. Turn the phone off
4. Remove back cover (there is a lot of videos on youtube)
5. Remove battery jack
6. Touch 2 circle pins with tweezers or something like that (keep tweezers on pins untill you connect it to computer)
7. Plug usb in phone while keeping tweezers on pins, but be carefull not to touch anything else while connecting phone
8. You will hear sound on computer that your usb is plugged, then remove tweezers
9. Refresh MiFlash
10. You will see COM4 or some other number in MiFlash
11. Click on Flash and wait about 250sec untill it's finished
12. After it is finished, connect battery back to motherboard and try to turn on the phone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: BrunodeSousa
I also faced that error, the only thing you can do is testpoint.
You have to open back cover and make test-point and then flash:

Hi friend i dont know whats going on because i touched the pins and nothing appears , now everytime i want to turn on the phone i keeps vibrating and not anything else.... plese help me

ok now i just appeared to me in miflash the error message "cannot recieve the hello package" but if i try the turn on the phone i doesnt turn on , just vibrate....

ok i flashed the phone , i change the cable and it works ! but... i tried to power on the phone and nothing.... just vibration constantly , what i can do ?

never happened to me :confused: after flashing it started

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1. Download latest china DEVELOPER rom if you want to unlock bootloader later.

Do you have a Link? I searched and did not find it.

I already have tried to flash in EDL mode but when the flashing is done the phone did not reboot, plugged in the charger, and connected to the computer only received HS-USB 900e