The ultimate MiBAND discussion.

xxJason21xx

Members
May 10, 2012
Hey yo, what's up guys? Just got my brand new MiBAND, charged it now... How accurate is it with the steps? I went to the balcony and back and it says I made 80 steps and burned 23cal....yo homie is it even possible?

Update. It's much more accurate with the new firmware. Also, make sure you don't put it on your main hand (e.g. if you're a lefty put it on right hand, if you're right handed put it on your left).

I'm currently using the official firmware 0.9.9.2 with the 1.0.833 app. I'm a bit disappointed with the device. It's quite accurate when it comes to sleeping but I have 2 main drawbacks :
- it's not accurate at all when it comes to steps. I hardly practice when I'm staying home and the MiBand is registering lots of steps. It's good enough when I'm actually running. I do wear it on my right wrist and I'm right-handed.
- battery life is not on park with what others people are getting or with what has been advertised. My MiBand doesn't last very long. After 10 days, and it was fully charged, I'm down to 33%. It is synced with my MiPad, so notifications are kept to a minimum (no alarm clock, no call vibrations, only unlocking feature on). I use the MiBand daily and I go to the gym 3 times a week.

I'm currently using the official firmware 0.9.9.2 with the 1.0.833 app. I'm a bit disappointed with the device. It's quite accurate when it comes to sleeping but I have 2 main drawbacks :
- it's not accurate at all when it comes to steps. I hardly practice when I'm staying home and the MiBand is registering lots of steps. It's good enough when I'm actually running. I do wear it on my right wrist and I'm right-handed.
- battery life is not on park with what others people are getting or with what has been advertised. My MiBand doesn't last very long. After 10 days, and it was fully charged, I'm down to 33%. It is synced with my MiPad, so notifications are kept to a minimum (no alarm clock, no call vibrations, only unlocking feature on). I use the MiBand daily and I go to the gym 3 times a week.
you should update to latest version... download http://en.miui.com/thread-53761-1-1.html

I have installed the last version with notifications on my Mi2.
The running help work but it has one fc when I try to access server to get history.
The map app still Chinese then very poor for EU is that the cause?