Invalid Themes do not apply correctly

Enraiha

Members
Aug 16, 2022
I have a problem with the themes app, I activated the second space tool and the theme I used that was downloaded from the store was reset to default, and now whenever I install a new theme it is reset to default automatically in a few minutes.

Poco X4 gt
MIUI 13.0.2
Themes app 2.0.9.3

You are not even using our ROM, we are a custom ROM project.
Ask your questions on the official Mi Community.
Good luck.

I have a problem with the themes app, I activated the second space tool and the theme I used that was downloaded from the store was reset to default, and now whenever I install a new theme it is reset to default automatically in a few minutes.

Poco X4 gt
MIUI 13.0.2
Themes app 2.0.9.3
Hi,
If you applied a custom font, remove it and restart the phone

I have a problem with the taskbar in the theme app with all themes I have this, as you see the box is grayed out and I can't check it, I have this since miui update miui13 have you any solutions please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-02-09-54-51-720_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-02-09-54-51-720_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 97
Hi,
If you applied a custom font, remove it and restart the phone
The problem is recurring on my device even after updating to miui 14. I can be using any theme I want without any problems as long as I don't activate the second space, because when activating the second space the device absolutely does not accept a non-standard theme and the only way to solve the problem is with a hard reset