There are chance to be EU ROM For Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet

Pexza

Members
May 28, 2016
I found Xiaomi released 2 edition of Mo 10 Lite and EU team made ROM for Mi 10 Lite Zoom or Youth that released in China but other country can buy only Mi 10 Lite "Monet" not Vangogh so I wanna know how chance I can used EU ROM on my new phone. Even if only stable rom not weekly it can make my happy with this Mi's phone.

Or no chance, so I just sell my Mi 10 Lite Monet with second hand price because EU ROM is very better than Global ROM and I can't feel good to use Global ROM than EU ROM.

Reactions: ToddNachste
So far, so good. My search for "monet" or "mi 10 lite" give only advices to read the first page of a thread and 'monetized links'. 'Mi 10 lite Zoom' = 'Mi 10 lite youth Edition' = 'vangogh' which is not usable for 'monet', am I correct?
Hello,

Yes, you are correct. :)

EDIT: About "MIXM= Global; EUXM= EEA?", you are correct too.

MIUI 11 Stable thread is here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-11-0-stable-release.52628/

Follow SourceForge or AndroidFileHost download link and use "CTRL" + "F" to search for the word MI10LITE5G to find ROM(s) for your device. ;)

Reactions: wolden
Mi 10 Lite MIUI V12.0.3.0.JVCNXM
Chinese version released on June 25
Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) is a Global-exclusive device.
The V12.0.3.0.JVCNXM update is for Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh) which is China-exclusive.
Their ROMs are not cross-compatible.

everything works, register on 4pda and will download
i can not register as i don't understand russian and i can not pass the captcha cause i do not have russian keyboard... so... if you can help with a link, or if you download from there and upload here, it would be ok...

[QUOTE = "mihalyn90, должность: 552318, участник: 168364"]
я не могу зарегистрироваться, потому что я не понимаю русский язык, и я не могу передать код, потому что у меня нет русской клавиатуры ... так что ... если вы можете помочь со ссылкой, или если вы загружаете оттуда и загружаете здесь, было бы хорошо ...
[/ QUOTE]

Last edited:
lovely :) will try right now

unbelievable... i have to wait 168 hours to unlock... never had any trouble with mi 9t, redmi 5 plus, redmi note 5, redmi note 4, redmi note 3... this is the first time that i need to wait...

Last edited:
Hi guys I bought a mi10lite5g and I'm going to receive it in 2 days and I wish to known what option I got in term of custom ROM ? Miui 12 ? Maybe ?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Hi guys I bought a mi10lite5g and I'm going to receive it in 2 days and I wish to known what option I got in term of custom ROM ? Miui 12 ? Maybe ?

For the moment no miui 12... You will have miui 11.0.10 or miui 11.0.11 as official release...

No kernel source released, only some russian recovery to use...

Xiaomi.eu miui 12 does not exist for it only miui 11.0.4 :) I can have the phone BL unlocked only after a week... So we will see what is going on

Reactions: DangerousRon
For the moment no miui 12... You will have miui 11.0.10 or miui 11.0.11 as official release...

No kernel source released, only some russian recovery to use...

Xiaomi.eu miui 12 does not exist for it only miui 11.0.4 :) I can have the phone BL unlocked only after a week... So we will see what is going on
That's sad let's hope they get the kernel out fast , maybe the device is too new . How much time it take ordinary to have a kernel out for new device ? @ingbrzy

Just talked to a Romanian guy. He has xiaomi.eu installed on it and all is fine. He used the russian adapted recovery image. :)

I'll try later too but still have to unlock my BL

Reactions: DangerousRon