There are chance to be EU ROM For Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet

could you share more info i cant have it to flash !!
I downloaded the firmware, unpacked it to disk C. Downloaded miflash_pro_en_3.3.305.45_setup. You put the phone into Fastboot Mode. In the program, select the miflash mode, specify the path to the firmware and press refrash and a line with your phone will appear, you press to flash and that's it. Do not forget to install clean all below, save the data, otherwise you will lose

Reactions: DangerousRon
I downloaded the firmware, unpacked it to disk C. Downloaded miflash_pro_en_3.3.305.45_setup. You put the phone into Fastboot Mode. In the program, select the miflash mode, specify the path to the firmware and press refrash and a line with your phone will appear, you press to flash and that's it. Do not forget to install clean all below, save the data, otherwise you will lose
Thank you very much last question are you bootloader unlocked ? Because seems like mine the timer restarted for an other 7 days :( btw the kernel is out so soon enough xiaomi.eu will arrive !!

Hi, some kind of success report.

Unofficial (sourceforge download) xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM_v11-10.zip + unofficial TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150 for Mi 10 Lite Zoom are working. Especially MTP (for copying ROM onto the device while in TWRP) and file system decryption with set password/PIN.

NOT working (not rooted): SafetyNet passed (Google Pay) and Play Store Certified. Hopefully this will do when it comes to release versions. I think we all wait for stock MIUI12 MIXM arriving at xiaomi servers.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanasis112
Hi, some kind of success report.

Unofficial (sourceforge download) xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM_v11-10.zip + unofficial TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150 for Mi 10 Lite Zoom are working. Especially MTP (for copying ROM onto the device while in TWRP) and file system decryption with set password/PIN.

NOT working (not rooted): SafetyNet passed (Google Pay) and Play Store Certified. Hopefully this will do when it comes to release versions. I think we all wait for stock MIUI12 MIXM arriving at xiaomi servers.
Hello,

About SafetyNet issue, that's nothing xiaomi.eu devs can do. Google's SafetyNet is using a new method on some devices to detect "unlocked bootloader" (hardware-based method).

Without using Magisk, the only way to "disable" this new method is to flash "persist" partition with persist.img file given in official Xiaomi 'fastboot' ROMs of your device. BUT, you will permanently lose Widevine L1 certification on your device if you do that... :(

With Magisk, and with "MagiskHide Props Config" module, you can force SafetyNet to use the old method. But I don't know if it's really working...

;)

Hello,

About SafetyNet issue, that's nothing xiaomi.eu devs can do. Google's SafetyNet is using a new method on some devices to detect "unlocked bootloader" (hardware-based method).

Without using Magisk, the only way to "disable" this new method is to flash "persist" partition with persist.img file given in official Xiaomi 'fastboot' ROMs of your device. BUT, you will permanently lose Widevine L1 certification on your device if you do that... :(

With Magisk, and with "MagiskHide Props Config" module, you can force SafetyNet to use the old method. But I don't know if it's really working...

;)
so this means i have to choose to be able to pay with my phone or to have HD on netflix?

so this means i have to choose to be able to pay with my phone or to have HD on netflix?
For now, and without using Magisk, yes...
I don't know what "MagiskHide Props Config" module really do and if it can be included by xiaomi.eu devs in their ROMs.
:)

About SafetyNet issue, that's nothing xiaomi.eu devs can do.
Thank you so much for your good explanation.

Sadly, this means there will be never an official xiaomi.eu ROM for 'monet' because of the "SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)" and "Play Store Certified" part in the "Our ROMs features" doc.
For my part, the other bad thing is, official MIXM ROM does not contain call record functions any more, so I have to sell that Mi 10 Lite 5G to get another phone with call recording functions, certified Store, and WVL1. I need a reliable phone, without the fight between Google and Magisk.

Thanks for all the help.

i buy mi 10 youth edition from china. how i can change from china to global/eu with out unlock or.unsecuring my phone. i found that miui 12 eu is available for mi 10 lite zoom edition.
can some one help me how i can install it on my phone?

i buy mi 10 youth edition from china. how i can change from china to global/eu with out unlock or.unsecuring my phone. i found that miui 12 eu is available for mi 10 lite zoom edition.
can some one help me how i can install it on my phone?
You can't install eu-ROM without unlocking bootloader. Installation guide is in the very first post of the weekly and stable download thread.

You'll have to wait for MONETGlobal.
Ok, but... Poney70 wrote something about 'no safetynet' and no certified Play Store any more because of unlocked BL. Will this be fixed in an official release? Not asking for release estimates, though.

Last edited:
Ok, but... Poney70 wrote something about 'no safetynet' and no certified Play Store any more because of unlocked BL. Will this be fixed in an official release? Not asking for release estimates, though.
Ask Xiaomi, how should I know...

Hm, then we will not see an official monet xiaomi.eu ROM matching your features. Thanks, so far.
Your questions are inconsistent. You asked "Will this be fixed in an official release?", and we don't do official releases, only Xiaomi does. We're a custom ROM. Then you said "official monet xiaomi.eu ROM", what's that?...

"official monet xiaomi.eu ROM", what's that?...
Lol, good question, Mr. Eisberg. Downloadable on Sourceforge = inofficial custom, published on xiaomi.eu + "Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty" + safetynet passed + certified Store = official custom.

Lol, good question, Mr. Eisberg. Downloadable on Sourceforge = inofficial custom, published on xiaomi.eu + "Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty" + safetynet passed + certified Store = official custom.
I think you just made that up, there's no such thing as "inofficial custom" and "official custom".
Our ROMs can be downloaded from SourceForge, that's normal. Why would that be "inofficial custom".
I'm confused, I'm outta here...

Thank you, for not answering and talking around my question. I think we should do some Dilbert Cartoon from this, scary developer vs. user. Have a nice week, anyway. Me too.
Lol, but he told you already: there's no such thing as "inofficial custom" and "official custom". Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM, not official Xiaomi ROM. Custom is custom, any other MIUI than China/Global is custom modification...

Reactions: linhares
@wolden
xiaomi.eu is a custom rom
xiaomi is the only and official rom...

xiaomi.eu with the new version of android still has some problems with safetynet and playportect as i understood... keep waiting, perhaps will be sorted...

ABC data is a distribuitor in europe who won't cancel warranty if you use xiaomi.eu custom rom...

now for the other part
you can not change China rom to global rom with locked bootloader... this was xiaomi decision. Only with unlocked bootloader....
mi 10 youth is a china market phone, mi 10 lite 5g si the european version... and there are differences between the hardware... so you can not just flash a mi 10 lite 5g rom on the mi 10 youth

Last edited: