There are chance to be EU ROM For Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet

Where can I find TWRP_monet? Can you help me?

User "Wolden" told earlier here he used the vangogh TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150 and it worked. You can find the download link via Google.

Another question:
Does this MIUI 11 Xiaomi.eu for Mi 10 Lite 5G fix the AOD 10sec-Limit?
I'm waiting for the unlock of my "monet", but would be interested, if the always on display is really "always" on with xiaomi.eu and not only 10 seconds.
Thanks for feedback in advance!

I could finally unlock the bootloader of my Mi 10 Lite 5G (Monet) after 7 days of waiting and I immediately flashed recovery "TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150", which is actually für Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh). After this was successful, I tried to flash Xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM_v11-10.zip on my phone, which was not successful (see attached): Error 7.
Some of you did it this way and used the vangogh TWRP, which worked. In my case, it failed. Anybody help? Is there a working "Monet" TWRP?

IMG_20200901_143607.jpg

Reactions: christophevandeplas
I solved the problem and made xiaomi.eu V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM work.

1. You need to unpack the zip-archive "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM_v11-10.zip"
2. Then open the folders "META-INF" -> "com" -> "google" -> "android" -> "update-script" (open it with wordpad or similar)
3. Delete within the updater-script following text in the first row:

getprop("ro.product.device") == "monet" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"monet\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

4. Save the text and compress everything of the unpacked file to a new zip-archive.
5. Flash the new (changed) Xiaomi.eu-Zip on your phone.

After I did that, my phone started only in TWRP. So I made an advance wipe (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data, Internal Storage). After that, I additionally Format Data.
Thats it, the boot took some minutes, but now I am on xiaomi.eu with my Mi 10 Lite 5G (Monet).

Another question: I used the TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150, which is for "vangogh".
Will this be a problem for OTA-Updates or do I have to modify the updater-script every time from now on?

1. You need to unpack the zip-archive "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM_v11-10.zip"
2. Then open the folders "META-INF" -> "com" -> "google" -> "android" -> "update-script" (open it with wordpad or similar)

getprop("ro.product.device") == "monet" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"monet\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

4. Save the text and compress everything of the unpacked file to a new zip-archive.

After I did that, my phone started only in TWRP. So I made an advance wipe (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data, Internal Storage). After that, I additionally Format Data.
Thats it, the boot took some minutes, but now I am on xiaomi.eu with my Mi 10 Lite 5G (Monet).

Another question: I used the TWRP-3.4.2b-0625 by wzsx150, which is for "vangogh".
Will this be a problem for OTA-Updates or do I have to modify the updater-script every time from now on?
That's normal because your vangogh TWRP is built with digest check for vangogh and should reject any other different updater script (eg: monet).
It is dangerous to stay like that because you can flash a vangogh dedicated zip that (may)/will brick your phone.
Or you stay really careful on the matter....

MIUI 12 from xiaomi.eu is released. Just check out the MIUI 12 Stable ROM Thread and search the Filehosters through "Mi10Lite5G".

With a "vangogh" TWRP, modify the updater-script before as described above.

It worked, i installed rom
1201. But , i think, i need twrp for monet.

I think, for the future we all will need a TWRP for Mi 10 Lite 5G "monet".

The vangogh TWRP works, but it's not really comfortable to modify the updater-script and so on every time.

During my research I haven't found a TWRP for Monet, yet.

We have to be patient, guys.
Keep going :)

Reactions: thanasis112
Setup: Monet(EU) unlocked BL, TWRP 3.4.2b-0625, miui 12.0.1 rom from the rom-builder
Steps taken: format data, factory reset, reboot to twrp, flash rom from otg usb stick
Error: "/system cannot be mounted"

First of all, thank you for the great work xiaomi.eu team.
When I try to install the rom the error above shows up at the end. Nevertheless the phone is able to boot up, but all modifications are missing. I've tried to just run it again (without formatting data) and it does not work.
Can someone help me with this issue?

FYI: I have tried it multiple times and on 2 different Monet devices.

Update: seems to be a problem with the rom-builder rom. Got the plain miui.eu rom running, but not everything is working.
Things not working in plain miui.eu 12: camera, youtube/vanced

Last edited:
Additional info: In the twrp mount menu "system" can be selected and it is accesable in the "install" menu.

Update: MIUI.eu 11 is working fine.

Last edited:
I deleted the the first line in the updater script, saved the file and archived (zip) with winrar. The file was not valid for twrp. I also noticed that the zip file that I created with winrar was much smaller than the original one. Should I use different software to archive this to zip?

Can I use a Mi Flash Tool to flash miui eu roms?

I've replace in the first row monet with vangogh and it worked.
Thanks so much

Great! Thanks for informing. Going to install the EU rom thuis weekend. What are your experienses with the EU rom compared to the global rom?

Just installed the EU rom and cleared all. All apps are being installed right now. Unfortunately the camera app keeps crashing :(