This Device Is Lost!!!!!

kio84

Members
Jan 14, 2016
Mum was given this phone from my uncle a year ago and has been working fine Until today when i tried to factory reset . It asked me to "Activate this device " . Updated to the newest miui when it was released .
Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Mum was given this phone from my uncle a year ago and has been working fine Until today when i tried to factory reset . It asked me to "Activate this device " . Updated to the newest miui when it was released .
Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Hey, have you been able to fix it? I'm having the same problem on a Redmi 1s, bought (new) one and a half years ago! It's really strange, it asks me for a different (unknown) account to activate it.

Hey, have you been able to fix it? I'm having the same problem on a Redmi 1s, bought (new) one and a half years ago! It's really strange, it asks me for a different (unknown) account to activate it.
NOPE only . I can only use it just to make calls . No data usage at all. Just get locked out if I do connect to Wi-Fi or use data. Weird thing is I didn't even register for aa mijo account with the phone.

NOPE only . I can only use it just to make calls . No data usage at all. Just get locked out if I do connect to Wi-Fi or use data. Weird thing is I didn't even register for aa mijo account with the phone.

Well, I have some good news. The phone became fully operative after flashing a non Miui rom (I've installed CyanogenMod 12.1)

Reactions: parfetto
I had the same problem, you can let an sms be sent to you with your password. If it isn't your correct phone number you can change the phone number of an account. Or you simply delete micloud.apk.