This device is not activated, please activate it and try to unlock it again?

Enyrox

Members
Jan 29, 2023
So I had a problem a week ago: I wanted to unlock to bootloader of my phone but it told me to wait 7 days and so I did.
Now the 7 days are over and Mi Unlock shows me this:

1697658662193.png

I've never seen somebody with this. What do I have to do?
I have a Mi 11, I've put my SIM in my phones for 7 days and didn't remove it, I've activated my SIM, I've waited for 7 days. I allowed OEM unlocking

So I had a problem a week ago: I wanted to unlock to bootloader of my phone but it told me to wait 7 days and so I did.

View attachment 49061

I have a Mi 11, I've put my SIM in my phones for 7 days and didn't remove it, I've activated my SIM, I've waited for 7 days. I allowed OEM unlocking
Maybe things are related.
After a clean installation of .EU some users are also no longer able to activate their Mi Account again. - LINK

Maybe things are related.
After a clean installation of .EU some users are also no longer able to activate their Mi Account again. - LINK
Hey, we're 7 days later and I created a brand new Xiaomi Account and I still get the same error. Do you know why?

I had many Xiaomi phones, I never been able to activate SIM. Maybe on only one phone. I just deactiveted the notification. Xiaomi account functions work well.

View attachment 49061

I have a Mi 11, I've put my SIM in my phones for 7 days and didn't remove it, I've activated my SIM, I've waited for 7 days. I allowed OEM unlockingi have same problem on mi redmi note 11 (spes) could you solve it?

Same problem for me .
I've mi 10T pro , miui 14 .
I've send message to Xiaomi Customer service on X (twitter) and they respond in this mode :

lun 11:33 PM

Hi, thanks for contacting us.

As for your issue, I'd like to tell you that once phone is flashed, the warranty and customer support service of your device will be invalid immediately. So it is not recommended to do this high-risk operation.

Ieri, 3:28 AM

In risposta a
As for your issue, I'd like to tell you that once phone is flashed, the warranty and customer support service of your device will be invalid immediately. So it is not recommended to do this high-risk operation.
my phone has finish warranty ... I want unlock it at my own risk

I'm awaiting for your answer . Thanks in advance

Ieri, 10:22 AM

You would like to unlock the BL, right?

xiaomi mi 10T pro miui 14

In risposta a
yeah

Ieri, 10:23 AM

We hope you could understand that such operation will disable some of the built-in security features of the system, and those security features are part of what keeps the operating system safe and your data secure from exposure or corruption. Therefore, unlike usual technical support, such operation has no standard procedures or methods.

Ieri, 10:24 AM

In risposta a
We hope you could understand that such operation will disable some of the built-in security features of the system, and those security features are part of what keeps the operating system safe and your data secure from exposure or corruption. Therefore, unlike usual technical support, such operation has no standard procedures or methods.
I know . But Xiaomi unlock tool has the issue that I report

Could you help me ?

Ieri, 10:25 AM

I regret that there is no relevant method currently, and it is our duty to provide accurate and safe solutions for our users, and we must be responsible for any consequence caused by our feedback.

Ieri, 10:26 AM

So , What can I do ?

Ieri, 10:27 AM

We would like to inform you that if it is standard technical support, we are sure that we can provide accurate solution for our users. For example, if a user’s device has battery issue, we then can help this user with troubleshooting methods.

However, when it comes to customization or modification, it requires both tutorials and resources which varies according to what customization or modification users need. If you need such customization, please visit Xiaomi Community and find the resources:

1. Please visit https://c.mi.com/global/forum.php
2. Input the keywords into the search bar at the upper right corner; 3. Then you can find helpful knowledge you are interested.

Ieri, 10:29 AM

In risposta a
We would like to inform you that if it is standard technical support, we are sure that we can provide accurate solution for our users. For example, if a user’s device has battery issue, we then can help this user with troubleshooting methods.
I want to talk to a human

In risposta a
2. Input the keywords into the search bar at the upper right corner; 3. Then you can find helpful knowledge you are interested.

The link that they gave to me doesn' t run ....

In attach S.Shot about my problem

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-11-06 225956.png
    Immagine 2023-11-06 225956.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Immagine 2023-11-06 230302.png
    Immagine 2023-11-06 230302.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 454
  • Screenshot 2023-11-07 162822.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 162822.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 500
  • Screenshot 2023-11-07 163136.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 163136.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 443
Same problem for me .
I've mi 10T pro , miui 14 .
I've send message to Xiaomi Customer service on X (twitter) and they respond in this mode :

lun 11:33 PM

Hi, thanks for contacting us.

Ieri, 3:28 AM

In risposta a
my phone has finish warranty ... I want unlock it at my own risk

I'm awaiting for your answer . Thanks in advance

xiaomi mi 10T pro miui 14

In risposta a
yeah

Ieri, 10:23 AM

Ieri, 10:24 AM

In risposta a
I know . But Xiaomi unlock tool has the issue that I report

Could you help me ?

Ieri, 10:25 AM

I regret that there is no relevant method currently, and it is our duty to provide accurate and safe solutions for our users, and we must be responsible for any consequence caused by our feedback.

Ieri, 10:26 AM

So , What can I do ?

Ieri, 10:27 AM

However, when it comes to customization or modification, it requires both tutorials and resources which varies according to what customization or modification users need. If you need such customization, please visit Xiaomi Community and find the resources:

Ieri, 10:29 AM

In risposta a
I want to talk to a human

In risposta a

The link that they gave to me doesn' t run ....

In attach S.Shot about my problem
So they basically asked you to look for this online?

I've send an email to Xiaomi support & in twitter ( X) .
They asked me the IMEI of my phone . Give it , now I'm awaiting

View attachment 49061

We have the same problem right now if xiaomi doesnt do anything about this ill just quit using/buying xiaomi phones

Pessoal, isso é só temporário, por causa do novo hyperOS
Só esperar um buscando até lançar para todos os modelos

So they answered me :
If you want to unlock the bootloader, please contact the seller from whom you purchased the device. In addition, if you want information about official purchase channels, you can visit the following link:

The problem is the IMEI of mobo that I bought in aliexpress ....
The Imei wasn't register to Xiaomi , so they don't recognize it .
So this phone can't unlock because the tool don't understand that It is a Xiaomi device .
I contacted the Xiaomi customer care and they told to me that IMEI is wrong and they don't registred it ( because the seller who has to do it ) ...
So the question is :
anyone of you know how to register an IMEI of Xiaomi in EU ?

Did you check here?
Yup , my Mi 11 has been confirmed as authentic international version but still getting the 'device not activated' when trying to unlock (after already waiting 7 days), I've confirmed the Xiaomi Sim Activation service has being run, a screenshot to show phone is activated and the correct details phone sim details appearing under my devices on the Xiaomi account, funny thing is I unlocked my mates Mi 11 last month without any issue so something has defo changed

i have same problem with my brand new poco f5, cant unlock bootloader due to this device is not activated error.. this is shame, i was using xiaomi device from first device of xiaomi but i wont buy xiaomi device anymore..

I'm going to leave the SIM in my phone for another week & then try again, maybe the phone takes time to be recognised on Xiaomi's servers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who suffered from this s**t, can you check your invoice date with your imei number please look for the video i share.. someone says that activation date is that day so we can unlock after that day..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who suffered from this s**t, can you check your invoice date with your imei number please look for the video i share.. someone says that activation date is that day so we can unlock after that day..
I've checked my IMEI directly with Xiaomi and they confirm my device it's an 'Official International Version'

Attachments

• Mi 11 Phone Confirmation.png
    Mi 11 Phone Confirmation.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 304