This device is not activated, please activate it and try to unlock it again?

I've checked my IMEI directly with Xiaomi and they confirm my device it's an 'Official International Version'
yes of course but please check from my link again that's important to solve this problem..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-12-56-42-710_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-12-56-42-710_com.android.chrome.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 247
yes of course but please check from my link again that's important to solve this problem..
I checked the video which actually which did not help me if I'm being honest, it's all down to Xiaomi to sort at their end

Last edited:
So I had a problem a week ago: I wanted to unlock to bootloader of my phone but it told me to wait 7 days and so I did.
Now the 7 days are over and Mi Unlock shows me this:

View attachment 49061

I've never seen somebody with this. What do I have to do?
I have a Mi 11, I've put my SIM in my phones for 7 days and didn't remove it, I've activated my SIM, I've waited for 7 days. I allowed OEM unlocking
did you find any solution ?

Hello everyone, I ran into the same problem on my poco. I searched for a solution for a long time, but I haven't found it. If someone has solved it, then please help

Have the same problem with Poco X3 NFC.
It's not possible to unlock the bootloader.
" The device is not activated, please activate it and try to unlock the bootloader again*
In the past i make this procedure many times and it works with 7 days waiting perfect.

No idea somebody?

The SMS is not going through for me. Lucky i already unlocked in 2021. Back then the SMS activated. That is the issue. There is no way to activate now, i would caution any USA or EU members about this fact. The only way is to get unlocked by the vendor like Tradingshenzhen, they unlock and preload xiaomi.eu rom for you.

The SMS is not going through for me. Lucky i already unlocked in 2021. Back then the SMS activated. That is the issue. There is no way to activate now, i would caution any USA or EU members about this fact. The only way is to get unlocked by the vendor like Tradingshenzhen, they unlock and preload xiaomi.eu rom for you.
Understood, thanks for the information