Touchscreen Has Stop Workin

Le Roux

Members
Sep 11, 2015
Hello,
My Redmi Note 2 touchscreen has suddenly stop working. I've try a fast boot, but it is blocked on the bear picture with USSR chapka. I'll try a wipe but i have to save my pictures first. I'll try this evening when i'll be back home.
Anybody knows something about this failure ?
Thanks

It works again. I don't know how, I don't know why. I did nothing

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Don't know if this is related but on my RN2 the top ~75 pixels seem to be malfunctioning randomly, making the notification pulldown impossible unless the phone is in landscape mode, but only for a couple seconds. This has been the case since I received the phone (new) in October and happens on all ROMs I have tried so far. Annoying...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is related but on my RN2 the top ~75 pixels seem to be malfunctioning randomly, making the notification pulldown impossible unless the phone is in landscape mode, but only for a couple seconds. This has been the case since I received the phone (new) in October and happens on all ROMs I have tried so far. Annoying...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Same here

Please you can write here the product number viewable in the back? Down of the battery... my bad english sorry :/