Touchscreen Not Working

JoeNunes

Members
Nov 3, 2016
Suddenly, the touchscreen of my Mi5S 4GB/32GB stop working. How can i get my touchcreen back? Anyone can help me? Please...

From the settings search Restore to factory settings. I think it's on Settings - Additional settings - Backup and restore.

But... be careful!!!! YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE STORED IN THE PHONE.

Touch didn't came back with simple restart ;

from my Mi5s

The problem is that, as i have no touchscreen, i can not draw th unlock pattern or enter the password to access the phone :(

Oh!!! In one point of view... those are good news! :)

Keep pushing the power button (continously) as long as it gets to shut down your phone. You will may need more than 20-30 sec.
Then, push it again to start.

I believe that the touch will come back.

from my Mi5s

Last edited:
Reactions: Brana
I do not know what else to do.

Turning the smartphone off and on again does not make the hard reset. I have tried to update the MIUI but the USB debugging is not connected and I can not connect it because the touchscreen does not work.

Can someone help me? If the problem is hardware, is there a European repair center where I can send it?

Thanks in advance for any sugestion.

I do not know what else to do.

Turning the smartphone off and on again does not make the hard reset. I have tried to update the MIUI but the USB debugging is not connected and I can not connect it because the touchscreen does not work.

Can someone help me? If the problem is hardware, is there a European repair center where I can send it?

Thanks in advance for any sugestion.
Problem solver by changing touchscteen.

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk