Translate Factory Setting Menu in English

RRP

Members
May 20, 2014
Hi,
Can someone help translate the Factory Setting Menu which is in Chinese to English ?

Regards,
RRP.

Hi,
Can someone help translate the Factory Setting Menu which is in Chinese to English ?

Regards,
RRP.
not needed for users.. its just for FACTORY tests...

not needed for users.. its just for FACTORY tests...
I have managed to mess up the settings on my phone and would like to do a factory reset. However, when I boot it into normal mode, I don't get any menu. Hence the request to set it from the Factory Settings.

Moreover, I couldn't find a English Manual for this phone :(

I have managed to mess up the settings on my phone and would like to do a factory reset. However, when I boot it into normal mode, I don't get any menu. Hence the request to set it from the Factory Settings.

Moreover, I couldn't find a English Manual for this phone :(
Recovery mode is Volume DOWN + POWER..

Wolume Down + Power puts it into the same Factory Mode. I would want to reset all settings and use the phone in English. Pl help.

Wolume Down + Power puts it into the same Factory Mode. I would want to reset all settings and use the phone in English. Pl help.
is it real Xiaomi hongmi or FAKE..? if you press Volume down + power, it has to give you menu for reboot to Recovery mode..

When I press Volume Down + Power, it gives me a menu but in Chinese which I can't understand.

So, it happens to be Volume Up+Power to get the menu and then selected Recovery Mode. After around 5-7 minutes it rebooted and is stuck at the Golden MI boot logo ....

So, it happens to be Volume Up+Power to get the menu and then selected Recovery Mode. After around 5-7 minutes it rebooted and is stuck at the Golden MI boot logo ....
so select Wipe data / factory reset in recovery menu...

Hey!

RRP, you're the first person I see having exactly the same problem as I'm having right now.
When I turn on my MI3 with Volume Up + Power, I get a menu with 3 options: Recovery Mode, Fastboot Mode and Normal Boot. When I choose the Recovery Mode, that broken android with a red triangle shows up and I'm unable to go beyond.

Apparently, I should press the Power button, right? You mean the (only?) one below the Volume buttons, right? Should I press and hold it or not? Anything else? I'm stuck here :s

Thanks