Translation bugs (and others...)

h2o pete

Members
Apr 7, 2011
-Why has "Favourite" message changed to "Lock"? Makes no sense!

-In the browser, when the phone asks if you want it to remember your password, the options are "Not now", "Remember" and "Never". "Remember" doesn't fit properly so it takes up 2 lines. But why does it even need to say "Remember"? Surely the options should be "Yes", "Not now" and "Never"?

-In the browser if I leave compatibility mode off then I can't see bookmarks under most visited. If I turn it on then there are areas when I get white text on a light grey background (like when long pressing an icon in my bookmarks).

-When adding a Google Account, can't see the black text at the top properly because it's on a dark grey background.

-Download progress bar overlaps the star icons in the Market.

-When adding a bookmark to the homescreen for the first time it's invisible until you restart your phone.

-Can't switch between call volume on, silent no vibrate and silent with vibrate using the volume buttons.

Great finds, I also find that Long pressing the home button to bring up recent app takes a ridiculous amount of time. Any way to shorten it?? Its like 2.5 seconds, maybe 1 second would be nice.