Translation missing on Xiaomi phones?

Mike8040

Members
Sep 19, 2019
Since yesterday I got the Mi 10 Note Pro and MIUI 12.5. I'm well experienced with all sorts of custom and stock roms. In every Rom there was a translate feature in the context menu (the one you get when you have you selected a text part)

For my workflow this feature is nessary so it would be a no go for this ROM. Is this possible to add and whats the point that it is missing?

I have it installed
What is the point with your last sentence?
@geoorg you seem to be smart guy.. you have other tips? GTranslate is installed since setting up the phone

Last edited:
What is the point with your last sentence?
Same point as this
I'm well experienced with all sorts of custom and stock roms.

I have it installed
Then you should have the "translate" item just like i do. (I had to click the 3-dot menu on the right to see the translate item)

IMG_20210821_080929.jpg

My setup
Xiaomi.eu 21.8.18
GTranslate 6.21.0.03.386984393
Autostart permission is enabled for Gtranslate

Last edited:
@geoorg
I have it installed since my first Android phone from 2014. I recover/setup by backup any new phone. Could u stop playing the smart ass and try to help or just fO..
I wouldnt have asked if it were so easy. Its all you can provide being arrogant?

Last edited:
@geoorg
I have it installed since my first Android phone from 2014. I recover/setup by backup any new phone. Could u stop playing the smart ass and try to help or just fO..
I wouldnt have asked if it were so easy. Its all you can provide being arrogant?
@geoorg does not seems to be the arrogant one here. If the help provided does not match your needs, please explain more.

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
@geoorg
I'm sorry for offending you.
I'll just fO now.
Cheers! :)

Reactions: Poney70